Chapter 15

(F/n) = Friend's Name

----------

"Till I find a way...do we stay friends?" You said calming your laugh and gave Harry a sincere look.

"Sure, mate" he said.

"Thanks, captain" you giggled and he looked at you. Was there something wrong with calling him captain?

"I said no thank yous" he moved his hook across your jaw and went to open the door.

"You said no hugs as well but I won't listen" you went out of the limousine after him and gave him a big, big hug "good bye till next time."

Harry had his arms around your waist for a few seconds, which made your heart melt. He was definitely not the hugging type of person but he did try to hug you back.

You pulled back and looked into each other's eyes, you never paid much attention before but he had such beautiful light blue eyes...

Before it would get more awkward, you smiled, waved at him and went into the limo.

You put the blanket in the bag and drove to Auradon.

***

You drove over the water and then to the school territory. As expected your arrival was awaited. Ben, who didn't look pleased at all, a few people that work there and (F/n) were waiting outside the garage.

You stopped the car and stepped out.

"What are you doing here?" you hissed approaching (F/n).

"Trying to take you out of this! I told you it wouldn't work" she whispered back.

"Don't get yourself involved" you patted her on the shoulder and looked at Ben.

"(Y/n), (F/n) come to my office" he said.

"No no no, (F/n) has no fault in this, I'm guilty of everything, she was just trying to have my back" you walked toward him.

"Hey wait my-" you shouted when you saw someone take the bag out of the car where the remote was and the blanket from Harry.