Chapter 11

(F/n) = Friend's Name

----------

"I'm so stupid, (F/n)" you scoffed.

"No you're not, what are you talking about?" She asked putting her food down.

"Look at me! I'm so miserable just because of someone I met, it's been days and I these nightmares only keep getting worse, I don't care about them much but what bothers me the most is that I don't understand why is this happening to me? Why am I like this? It all makes no sense and I hate it." You dug your face in your palms.

"Maybe you are just afraid of him but don't realize it?"

"I'm not afraid of him."

"But you are afraid of what he thinks of you."

"Kind of... But what does it matter? I'll never see him again, why can't my brain just deal with that?"

"That's it!" She put her hands together.

"What?"

"Go to him and talk."

"Seriously? He'll throw me overboard as soon as I step on the isle."

"Gosh (Y/n) please stop, from what I've heard from you in the past days, I can assure that he doesn't hate you, he could never!"

"Even if he doesn't, how am I supposed to get back there?"

"Tell Ben, he'll send you" she suggested.

"Oh hell no" you raised your hands "after what I did I won't dare to ask him for something, especially something related to the isle." You paused "Unless...I could sneak out!"

"And how is that better than telling Ben? she asked shocked "You'll get in even more trouble!" 

"No no no, I have a great plan! I can just take the limo before our sleep hour and come back before anyone wakes up!"

"I can now see the lack of sleep affecting you. How do you even think this will work?" She looked confused, yet worried at you. "(Y/n) please don't do this."

"I have to, there's no chance for them to let me on the Isle, I know it."

"Oh so your mental health isn't a reason?"

"They'd probably send me to some therapy thing, which won't help, all of this will sound childish and naive to anybody else, if I were them I'd just laugh at my face and tell myself to get over it."

"I'm sure there are ways of helping you."

"Yes, and that is going to the Isle" you smiled at her.

"Stealing the limousine is against the rules you know, and they will punish you."

"Everything will go perfect trust me, please let me do it" you begged.

"Fine" (F/n) rolled her eyes "when do we go?"

"We? There is no way I'm dragging you into this."

You were sure you wouldn't get caught but in case something happened, you couldn't risk your friend getting in trouble just because you went to see some pirate. You knew this was pretty risky, but you'd do anything to get to Harry at least one more time, to clear things out face to face, so you can stop this torture.

"I'm going alone. But there is a small thing you could help me with."

"What is it?"

"Can you get me the keys of the limo, the barrier remote and a security suit, in case someone sees me walking outside they'd think I'm just some security guy... We both know how good you are in getting things" you winked.

"Okay sure, I can do that..." She said slightly confused "I kind of feel bad for giving you the idea to do this, I mean, this is Auradon! We don't break the rules like this."

"Buuut I'm a huge Isle fan so maybe it's time I acted like it" You laughed "I'm just joking. You don't have to feel bad, see I'm already feeling better now that I have the plan in mind, I came up with it so you have no fault in this."

You knew you were blinded by the idea of getting to talk to Harry, you had doubts about what you were about to do, but there was no other way.

***

"Here's what you asked for" (F/n) took out a bag from under her bed and gave it to you.

She had a pretty good stealing "skill", which she wasn't proud of at all, but  in emergency situations like this one, it's pretty useful, though you swore to yourself you'll never ask her to do something like this ever again.

"Thank you (F/n)" you hugged her briefly.

"I have a bad feeling about all this" she said sitting on her bed "All you do is dig yourself into a hole."

"You don't have to worry about me, just goo to sleep and I'll be here before the sun rises" you said while putting on the suit over your isle clothes.

"What if they catch you? What if they kick you out of Auradon prep?"

"They won't do that" you gave her a tight hug "just trust me" you went back to your bed and stuffed the blanket you got from Harry into the bag and put it on your shoulder.

"Good luck (Y/n)..."

"Thank you" you nodded and waved goodbye "I'll see you in a few hours."

You slipped out of the building, and ran to the garage, then got in the limousine, closed the garage door and drove through the darkness of night to the edge of Auradon.

----------

We are very close to 1000 reads! Thank you all so much for reading my story ♥♥♥

Next update will be soon~