Chapter 33

Praise the Lords I finally updated!Also~  

Also~  

(Fav/c) = Favorite color

----------

"This better not take long, I already hate it here" Harry said looking around.

"Well I hope so too" you said, and you both walked to (F/n) and Gil.

"Okay, you two go over to that side" (F/n) said, gesturing to the right "and I'll go with Gil over there. If you find anything message or call me."

The store was pretty big and you barley ever went there before, so you had to split up for a faster find.

"Shouldn't we just go to the flower decorations aisle?" you asked pointing at a huge sign hanging from the ceiling.

"Flowers are not the only thing we need, I sent you the list" she said.

"But flowers ARE the only thing we came here for!" you put one arm in the air, but (F/n) was already walking away. 

"So, shall we just wait into a corner while those two do the work?" Harry said turning you to him. He bit his lip and his eyes were gazing upon yours.

You got lost for a moment but then snapped out of it.

"You've never been in such a huge store before so I won't hesitate to show you around" you smiled and patted his shoulder.

"But-" he breathed in.

"No matter how boring it sounds" you added interrupting him. Harry groaned loudly and followed you.

You walked around the aisles showing him funny things, even though the only thing he was laughing at was you trying to make jokes.

Roaming around the store you passed by the aisle where candles were sold and some figures made out of crystal. When you walked by them, Harry grabbed a few of them with both hands, ready to stuff them in his pockets.

"What do you think you're doing?" you asked raising a brow. He just smiled in response. "Harry, please put those back" you sighed and went closer to him.