Chapter 7

A few moments later, you closed your eyes and fell to the hard ground.

To your surprise, Harry quickly caught you before the impact and before you'd probably suffer a concussion.

"(Y/n) um... what's wrong?" He asked shaking you.

The bit of worry in his voice made your heart flutter, and you tried your best not to smile. You stood motionless in his strong arms, and you could feel his gaze on you.

"I'll be sure to make the one who did this pay a VERY painful price" he raised his voice.

"Wait, what? No!" You flinched and opened your eyes in shock.

Harry looked at you mockingly and let out a short laugh "You can't trick me with your cheap acts" he smirked and you felt your cheeks burn in embarrassment.

"What if it were real?" you asked, wanting to avoid any awkwardness "would you really hurt him? Wouldn't you just leave me here? Or throw me in the ocea-"

"I'd never do that to you" he said sharply, looking at you over his shoulder for a few moments and then walked forward.

Your eyes widened in surprise, wondering if he really meant that, since he sounded so serious.

You shook your thoughts away and rushed your steps, getting closer to Harry.

"The apple is really good though" you said with a wide smile.

Harry turned his head to you, staring straight into your eyes. With a quick move he put his hook in the apple and snatched it away from you.

"Hey, it's mine! Give it back!" you clenched your fists.

"Did you pay for it?" he smirked and raised his brows.

You looked away from him and crossed your arms, continuing to walk.

***

Arriving back at the hideout, you both sat on the couch, Harry resting his feet on the small table in front of it.

"Thank you again for hiding me earlier" you mumbled breaking the silence.

"Stop saying thank you" he muttered.

"Yesterday you said there were a lot of rumours around. How come no one talks about you hanging around with someone from Auradon?"

"Everyone knows to keep their mouths shut when it comes to me" Harry said proudly, glancing at his shiny hook.

Shivers went through your whole body when thinking about how many people he may have terrorized with it.

"Why do you ask?"

"I was just curious" you shrugged and grabbed a bottle the VK's brought for you in the morning.

"What's that?" Harry gave you a weird look.

"Orange juice?" you said confused and he raised a brow. "Wanna try?" You smiled friendly and handed the half filled bottle to him.

"Are you sure this is safe to drink?" He said mockingly.

"Ha-ha, very funny" you crossed your arms smiling.

You watched him drink what was left in the bottle. He seemed so excited, as if he never tried orange juice before.

"What?"

"Nothing, I'm glad you like it" you giggled.

"I don't" he crumbled the bottle and threw it on the floor.

"And that's why you drank the whole thing?" you smirked.

"Well I guess it's time for me to go" Harry clasped his hook and hand together and stood up "I was missing for too long, Uma will be so mad" he said amused.

You looked at him for a moment, then lowered your eyes "I'm sorry if you'll get in trouble because of me."

"You're kidding, right?" Harry laughed "Auradon kids are so lame" he said lifting your chin up with his hook.

You looked at his soft expression and couldn't help but smile, regardless of his remark.

"See ya" he said with a sudden straight face then turned on his heels flipping his red coat.

Before he could leave, you stood up from the couch walking toward him. Only when you were right at his back you realized you acted without thinking.

Harry obviously heard your steps and turned around to face you. 

You shut your eyes closed and wrapped your arms softly around him. You knew this might have seemed weird and stupid to him, but it felt right to you. Harry just stood there till you let go of him.

"Stop saying thank you and stop doing this" he chuckled.

You pulled away and looked at him.

"You turned redder than my coat, by the way" he said as soon as he went through the door.

----------

I hope you enjoy the story so far~^^