Chapter 23

"Where is she?!"  you suddenly heard a familiar voice shout and saw a group of people being pushed away from the door

"Where is she?!" you suddenly heard a familiar voice shout and saw a group of people being pushed away from the door.

"Harry?!" you turned around and your eyes widened in shock.

His mad expression changed as soon as he saw you and rushed toward you with an evil grin.

"Missed me?" he said.

You wanted to jump on him the second you saw him but questions began pouring in your mind.

"Harry h-how are you here? I thought they sent you back to the isle! Where were you in the last days? I was worried, devastated-" you rambled but Harry lifted your chin up with his hand, making you shut up and look into his ocean blue eyes.

"(Y/n) they didn't send me back, I'm right here, as you can see."

"But I thought..."

"Well, what you thought, was wrong" he said playfully and put his arm around your shoulders, leading you to the other side where the stairs led outside.

"On the weekend and today we had some boring talks with Ben and his parents about what happened, that's why I wasn't around" he explained "and it ended up with CJ being sent back, me and (F/n) just got a warning" he said carelessly.

"I'm sorry that CJ had to go back to the Isle" you looked up at him.

"Why would you be? It's not like she's alone there" he chuckled "Why didn't you let me in your dorm? I went by a few times and either no one was in or you were yelling at me to leave."

"Oh God I'm so sorry" you put your hand on your forehead "I didn't talk to anyone those days and spent time outside of school, I had no idea it was you" you bit your lip.

"But I even called your name" he pouted.

"Harry I'm so sorry, I didn't pay attention to anything and anyone that day" you said, slightly panicked.

"Hey don't worry (Y/n) I'm just messing with you" he laughed "come with me."

"Where are we going?" you gave him a confused look.