Welcome Gift

Beam's P.O.V.

Me and my mom have been living here at our new house for already five days well almost six already if you will count this day also.

Today is Saturday already, I'm glad that none of my professors gave us any assignments. So that means I will be doing some paintings today or some other stuffs, the thing is I want to paint or draw something but I don't know what that certain something is. That always been my problem.

So I will be just end up reading some novel books.

So that I decide to grab my Harry potter book and plan to reread it, Yes you heard right, I have maybe read all my harry potter books for I don't know how many times anymore as it is one of my favorite book series.

As I already grab my Harry potter book i drag  my chair toward the balcony and take a sit on it, why? because we need to save some electricity or I'm just not on the mood to turn on the lights so I will just use the light that mother nature gave us.

Without realising it that i have been reading for almost five hours straight without even taking a break.

Until my mom called me to eat some snacks at the kitchen.

as I got down I saw a box full of four cupcakes in it.

Beam: Where did you buy this mom?

Mom: I did not buy those, It was Forth who brought that here.

Beam: au, Is your friend a baker?

Mom: Hmmmm... Not actually, why did you ask?

Beam: Nothing just that The last time your friend brought a cake here and now his son brought this cupcakes.

Mom: hmmmm.... Well enough talk and just eat it.

Forth's P.O.V.

It was Early in the morning well not that early, I decide to leave at our house at eight AM to play basketball with my friend August.

As I got outside our house, I take a glance at the house in front our house, that house is where my mom's friend live, they just arrived here maybe five days before. But I never saw his son go out even once.

Just then when i decide to look at their second floor I saw this Pale skin guy sitting at the balcony reading some book.

He is a book worm I guess,  But the strage thing is looking at him makes me feel energized and be feel hype, Not to mention that my heart is palpitating so hard.

shaking my head to remove all the thoughts in my brain, I continue to walk on my way to the nearest basketball court to meet my friend  August.

August: What's with that sudden question ai'Forth?

Forth: I just suddenly curious...

August: Well it is...I actually just realised that I like i mean fall in love with Ngern, Is  when the time when I hear him sing at the event in our school during High school years.

... Wait ai'Forth. don't tell me you are interested with guys now.?

Forth: Hmmmm... Maybe...?

August: Who is it then?

Forth: You don't know him... and I still don't know if I'm interested okay, That is why I'm asking you.

August: Well if it will help my dear friend Forth I'm willing to tell you.

Forth: Thought you will not.

August: So well this is how it was.....
well I feel before me and Ngern become official... Before well until now actually, Every time I look at him I always feel my heart will like burst because of it beating so fast , But it always makes me smiling and happy for all of a sudden. I feel happy when I see him smile, I feel happy when I'm spending my time with him. basically I'm happy because of him.

.... When did you met this person of yours anyways?

Forth: Just past few days but I never see him since then until now as i'm on my way here.

August: Hmmmm... so this is a new friend of yours huh.

.... well just observe your feelings when time goes by.

Forth: Not a friend yet actually.

After three hours of playing basketball with August we decide to end the game and go to the Food park to eat some noodles there.

As soon as we both done eating we go separate ways back to our own house.

When I reached in front of our house and about to open the gate, I decide to look again at the balcony to see if that guy is still there, and to my surprise he is still there sitting and reading a book.

Seriously.... It's been almost five hours, i have played basketball ,I have ate already and this guy is still sitting there reading a book.

Does he even eat any meal today?

and without thinking much I walk away from our house and go to one of my favorite bake shop and bought four types of cupcakes.

and as I went back I go first to the house in front of our house, I ring their bell and saw the friend of my Mom walking out the door.

Forth : Hello auntie.

Auntie: Hello son, How may I help you.

Forth: uhmm nothing auntie I just want to give this cupcakes.

Auntie: Oh.. thank you. is their any occasion now? I don't think your mom told me any events.

Forth: Hmmm... there is nothing auntie, That is just my welcome gift as our new neighbor.

Auntie: is that so. then thank you. You are such a good boy like your parents.

Forth: Thank you too auntie.

.... hmmm I'll be going now.

Auntie: Hmmm.. thank you again, If you need something don't hesitate ti ask.

Forth: Yes auntie. thank you.

And that I leave and enter our house.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hey Guys thanks for reading...
Please bare with me. hehehe...

Let's take this step by step hehehe😁😁

Have a great day❤