Por' Approved

Forth and Beam have tidy their place a bit as they are informed that Forth's mother will be visiting them.

And just then a few minutes later as Beam is just reading a good book and Forth is just laying on the bed making Beams thigh as a pillow while just scrolling to his phone, they heard their door bell rings.

Forth then get off the bed and went out their bedroom to open their main door.

But to be surprised that its just not his mother who visit them but also his father.

Forth: Por'!!
     He said in surprised as he hug his father.

Forth's Dad: Oho, this big guy missed me a lot.
     He said as he tapped  the back of Forth.

Forth: Of course, when did you comeback here?
     he asked his dad as he gesture them to go inside already.

Forth's Dad: Just yesterday morning. I want to go yesterday but this mom of yours said that you just done your Final exams so we should let you take a break first.

Forth: Oh, Yes. Me and Beam just sleep all day as we need to gain the sleeps that we didn't have as both of us got so busy with our finals.
     He said as he is serving his parents some orange juice, as his parents are already sitting at their dinning area.

Forth's Dad: Beam? who is Beam?
    He asked in confusion, just then Forth's mom whispers something to his husband.

..... Ohh, your faen. Right, I always forgot the name. Where is he by the way? I remember your mom told both of you are living here together.

Forth: Hmmm... he is inside our bed room. Wait , I'll call him .
    he said and then rushed to their bed room.

Forth: Babe let's go.
     He said as he closed the book that Beam is reading.

Beam: Go where?

Forth: I will introduce you to someone.
     He said as he pull Beam to stand up and back hugged Beam as they walk out their bed room.

Just then as Forth opened the bedroom door and they take a step out , Beam saw Forth's Mom and a tall guy some home looks like Forth sitting beside her.

And as Beam having a thought that it was Forth's Dad. He immediately get off from Forth's hug and stand up straight, before he walk fast hiding at the back of Forth.

Forth: Babe, he is my Por.
    He said as he gesture his hand to his father.

Beam: Sawatdeekrup uncle, Sawatdeekrup auntie.
   Beam greeted them and wai' as he is still hidding behind Forth.

Forth's Dad: Sawatdee son.
    ..... now I know why, this tall guy fall for  you.
    He said and that makes Beam and Forth look at him with a confused look.