First Official Date

Beam's P.O.V.

        Today is sunday morning and I woke up at 6 AM because of my phone ringing indicating that someone is calling.

At first I just plan that I should just let it make a damn noise as I do not really like picking up phone calls, but as I saw that it was Forth who is calling me I decide to answer it even I still feel half a sleep.

Forth: Morning Baby, Can’t wait to start my day with you Angel.
     He said from the other line with his sweet voice.

I will be lying if i did say that I did not smiled. right?

Beam: Hmmm... Morning.

.... Why did you call?

Forth: Au, Well first I that my voice is the first voice you will hear as soon as you woke up, second I have decide to give you morning call's everyday and this is the start, lastly...... I know you are always free, so I like to say that we will have our first official date later, so I'll be fetching you at lunch.

Beam: Lunch date? Outside? No!

Forth: Please??

Beam: How about just cook for me ..... and... let's just eat here.

Forth: Well that is a great Idea, but please agree that we should go to a restaurant later.

Beam: Er... er... I know you will not stop talking if keep on saying NO.

Forth: Thank you Beam, I really love you.

Beam: Psh... I'll hang up now, thanks for waking me up.

And that after Forth saying his good bye I have hung up the phone and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Mom: Looks like someone is on a good mood? What did you dream about huh?

      Beam's mom said as she heard Beam humming on some song as he was opening the refrigerator.

Beam: Huh?

Mom: You are humming some song.

Beam: Can't I be humming on a normal basist?

Mom: Uhuh..... Here just eat your breakfast.
         Mom said as he hand me a medium sized box.

Beam: What's this?

Mom: Cookies, Forth brought that here a few minutes ago, that's all yours don't worry about me he give separate for me. 

That boy is really talented when it comes in cooking.
      Beam's mom said as he put a glass of milk at the table.

Beam: He made these?
      I asked as I opened the box. and I can see that mom just nods.

 and I can see that mom just nods