I'm Pregnant

Working days for Beam is so stress full as he have to go to work very early, deal with a lot of patients at the hospital and going back home late at night already making him only able to sleep 5 hours a day.

It is just good thing that Forth always there to prepare a proper meal for Beam's breakfast and lunch before he go to his own work and as he always go back home at 7Pm he is always able to cook a dinner for them to eat as soon as Beam got home by 10Pm or sometimes 11Pm.

The two of them even only have barely time to be together because of their working schedule. They are only able to see each other every morning as they woke up and eat their breakfast together before they left for work and at night as both of them got home and just eat their dinner and talk about and rant about their stressing day before they freshen up and fall asleep feeling each others warm hugs.

The only free day that they consider is every sunday as that is only their working day off. where both of them mostly just stay at home and rest but sometimes they manage to go out if their mom's force them to go out and have a fun time outside.

Lately Beam starts to come home always looking exhausted as if he is a zombie entering inside the house, though he will smile as Forth greeted him, Forth still feel that Beam feels like he has no life which Forth cant take it anymore as he don't like seeing Beam like that.

And so that Forth have found something, As it's been long that the last time he surprised Beam on something he decide to give it a shot.

Last time as he is having a dinner with his co workers they have come to the topic about going home to their house exhausted from work. One of his co worker who become a parent in a young age once said that he always feel exhausted to their schedule but every time he saws their baby welcoming him home running to the door to hug him he again feels like he is a newly charged battery.

And that one of his co workers jokes out that she and her fiance have no babies yet but they are on a parent training with their one puppy and that puppy is also making her feel like a newly charged battery as the puppy jump up to his legs as soon as she enter inside the house.

And that is what's gave Forth and Idea.

It's already sunday finally both of them have a free time again to spend to each other.

Forth woke up as his arm is getting numb, He open his eyes and saw Beam who is still sleeping snuggled to him seeing the time at the wall clock and it's already 7: 30 , Forth have slowly remove his arms acting like a pillow to Beam and arrange Beams sleeping position as he got up to bed.

Forth then went straight to the bathroom and make a quick shower, get dress and cook a simple pancake and eggs for breakfast.

Beam: Forth...
He called as he got out from their bed room and walk to the dinning table where Forth is arranging the food at the table.

Forth: Oh, you are awake now. Good morning, Eat some breakfast now.
Forth said after he kiss Beam.

Beam: Why you didn't wake me up.
He said as he take a seat.

Forth: I know you are still tired, you never have a complete sleep.

.... Here, eat this now. And go back to sleep after.

Beam: I'm not sleepy anymore.
He said as he start eating his pancake.

Forth: Uhmmm... Babe.

Beam: Yeah.?

Forth: I will go out for an hour after this is that okay?

Beam: Where are you going?