JellyBeam

Beam was just reading some novel book as he is laying on the bed, but just then as the word "Ice cream" has been mention many times on the certain chapter he have then suddenly craved for some ice cream, And as they don't have any of it now Beam have decide to go out and but for himself. as Forth is with his friends now playing basketball and as a good Faen Beam don't want to disturb Forth's fun time by asking to go home and buy him ice cream.

But then as Beam opened their main door to go out, he saw a familiar body figure who just got out from a unit just 2 units away from their unit, and as  then he look clearly it was confirm that it was Forth.... with a girl standing in front of him rubbing her hands at Forth's shoulder and arm, as Forth is smiling while talking to the girl.

And that Beam felts like his chest will burst as it feel so hurt, he want to go there and claim Forth but he have no courage to do, and just he just step back and went back inside their bedroom and cover himself with the blanket as he is hugging his pillow.

Forth's P.O.V.

     I Just got done playing basketball with my friend and I decide to go at the near convenience store to buy some energy drink, but then I saw that there is a new premium strawberry ice cream and decide to buy half gallon of it for Beam as he likes fruit flavored ice creams and everything specially strawberry.

And after buying some other snacks I then went straight to our condominium building.

And while waiting for the elevator door to open there is this one girl who look just new in our building carrying 3 big boxes that is actually covering his face then she out down the boxes on the floor as she wait for the elevator door to open too, She have an average height for a girl, yes she have the curves and look pretty, but my Beam is of course way more pretty and cute and Beam is whiter than her.

Just a few second the elevator door did open and I went inside, but seeing the girl having struggles carrying the box I just decide to help her as their is no other one can help her, and so she just thanks me.

I asked what floor she will be going and finding out that we have the same floor I just decide to help her carry the box up to her unit.

Girl: Thank you again for helping me uhmmm..... Can I know your name?
     She said as I just put down the boxes inside her unit beside the door.

Forth: Sure no problem, I'm Forth.
      I said as I stand up.

Girl: Thank you again Forth... I'm Nika, I'm just new here.
    she said as she bow her head.

Forth: Nice to meet you Nika, I will go now.
     I said as I step out the door.

Nika: Uhmm Thank you again, Can you tell me where is your unit? I think I should repay you by giving some foods, I'm actually planning to bake some cupcakes.

... I'm just new here so it's glad to have a new friend.

     she said as she grab my hands and clasp our hands.

Forth: Oh, no need... I'm on diet now.
     I reason out...

Nika: Oh I can see then, That is why you have toned muscles.
      She said them suddenly touches my shoulder and biceps, as im just wearing a basketball jersey.

..... But looks like you are on cheat day as you have some ice cream there.

Forth: It's for my Faen... Anyways..

.... Nice meeting you, Bye...
     I said as I walk away to her and went my way to my and Beam's Unit.

.... For some reason why I think she is flirting? Dayum she might thought I like her? I'm just playing a good person here, It just nice that Beam did not saw it, only god know how easy he got jealous even he wont admit it.