Matching Bracelets

Beam's P.O.V.

        It's already Monday and I woke up because of the sound of my alarm clock.

I turned it off and grab my phone beside it, to what? to check what kind of morning message have Forth have send me again.

And so I open my phone and saw 2 messages from Forth.

I open the first one.

💌"Alert! The cutest man in the world has just awoken!"

Cutest ? pshhh~ since when?

💌"Come downstairs. I have a surprise for you."

Wait?! What is he downstairs?!
And that I hurried and get off the bed and run towards to the bathroom and brush my teeth and was my face before I run fast down stairs.

Mom: What is the hurry? You might fall at the stairs.
     Mom said as she saw me running down.

Beam: Ermmm.... Is Forth here?
      I asked Mom, as I see no sign of Forth.

Mom: He is not, but he did went here and bought some breakfast.

Beam: Ohh...
    I said and walk to the kitchen.

Just then as I reach at the dinning table, I suddenly saw a healthy looking food.

Mom: That is delicious.
   mom said as she put a small plate in front of me and take a sit beside me.

And so that I put a slice to my plate and take my first bite.

And as expected it is really superb, what to expect with Forth. right? He can be a good chef.

After I finish eating I clean the dishes and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. I get dress with my uniforms grab my bag and I was about to leave my bedroom when I realised that I forgot something I went to my drawer grab the small box inside of it and wears the twisted nail bracelet that Forth gave me before I went down stairs.

And that I send my goodbye to mom before living the house. I remembered that today Forth's first class is way earlier than mine so we are not going to class together, I just call an uber today so I won't be late.

Gladly I'm still early well 3 minutes left before the class starts is still early okay.
I take a sit between Phana and Kit.

And just after a few minutes our class starts.

Just then after 3 hours and there us only 20 minutes till my class end I suddenly felt my phone on my pocket vibrates.
And so I grab my phone and check on it and have found out that It was Forth who texted me.

💌"Look at the glass window.😘"

And as I read it I turn my head to the side to take a glance to the glass window and there I saw Forth smiling as he was waving his hand and show the lunch bag that he bought with him.

But I just make a quick smile to him before looking back again to my professor or I might be dead if auntie professor might thought that I'm not listening.

And Finally that 20 minutes ended my professor have leave the room, and Me, Kit, and Phana are not putting our books to our bags, Just then a hand have suddenly grab my bag and others stuff and as I look up I saw Forth putting my stuffs on my bag.

Beam: Thanks.
     I said and he just smiled.

Kit: Where is Ming?
    He suddenly ask.

And of course speaking of the alien.

There is Ming who run toward to Kit and hugged my best friend followed by Wayo who just walk slowly to Phana.

All of us went to the canteen and now eating our lunch together as always.

Ming: Oh, you have couple bracelets now too?
    Ming said in surprised tone as he put to my wrist that have the bracelets that give by Forth.

Kit: Oh!! Level up!!

Phana: Oho!! Moment!!

Wayo: You are official now P'?

The 3 of them said in unison as they saw my bracelet.

And me wondering about why N'Ming have said that, I take a glance at Forth's left hand and saw the same bracelet as mine but different color as it is a gold one.

Forth: I wish we are official too N'Yo.
     Forth said.

Beam: I.... I did not know that we have a matching bracelet.
      I told them.

Kit: Oh, since when did you leave the house to buy a bracelet?
     Kit asked me.

Forth: I actually give that to him yesterday.

Ming: We engineering student are really sweet lovers aren't we P'Forth.

Kit: You are annoying not sweet Ming.

Ming: You still love me anyways.

After we have our lunch Me , Phana and Kit have went back to our class room as we still have class.

4 Hours have passed and finally we are all able to go back home.

I went out of my faculty building and saw Forth with his bunch of friends.

The first one saw me was he close friend August so he tapped Forth shoulder and he have finally looked at me, bid his good byes to his friend as he ride to his motor bike beside him and drive his way stopping in front of me.

Then he helped me to wear the helmet and as he was arranging the helmet to my head.

Forth: Sorry if I haven't told you about the bracelet.
      he said with a low tone voice.

Beam: I don't mind.

Forth: So you will still wear it everyday?

Beam: Why wont I?
     I said as I ride on the motor bike.

Forth: Thank you Beam.

Beam: Can you please stop saying thank you?
..... Seriously, there is nothing to be thank about me.
      I said as I wrapped my arms around his waist as he start the engine and drive.

💞💞💞💞
Thanks for reading.

Hope you have a great day.
(sorry if there are any typo)