Life is getting weird

Forth's P.O.V.

Beam's Mom: BEAM!!! COME GET INSIDE THE HOUSE!! NOW!!!

Forth's Mom:  FORTH!!! GET INSIDE HERE PRONTO!!

      Both of our mom shouts and drag us away from each other and went inside our own house.

As soon as I got inside the house my mom pulled me and make me sit at the sofa at our living room as my bags are left scattered at the floor.

I was mute, don't know what to say to my Mom, I want to tell her about me and my feelings for Bream from the start, I want to tell my mom that I will fight my feelings to Beam even she will kick me out of this house .... but I feel like my own mouth is betraying me as it don't want to move and feels like don't want me to speak.

My mom sat down at the other sofa beside where I'm sitting and just cross her legs and looked at me from head to toe as if she is a villain of what ever fairy story.

It was for I don't know how long she is just staring at me like that and I'm just keep looking to the floor and to the floor back and forth.

Just then Mom is the one who broke our silents, But what she have said makes me confused.

Mom: Where are my souvenirs?
     She said as she stand up from her seat and stand in front of me.

Forth: I.... All the .... the souvenirs are at Beams bag.
     I told mom, as I remembered that I put all the stuffs that I have also buy to his bag.

Mom: Go get it to him. Now.
     Mom said and that widen my eyes.

Mom: What are you looking? Get out of this house and get those stuffs to him.
      Mom said with a cold tone voice .

I just wai' to her as I stand up and get out the house walking slowly as my mom is following me on my way to the house in front of our house...

As I was already standing outside their gate, I 'm hesitating to ring the door bell but it was mom who push the button as she thinks I'm thanking so long.

Beam's P.O.V.

       As my mom drag me inside the house and make me sit down at the sofa in our living room.

Living all my bags scattered at the floor,Mom just take a sit at the sofa next to me sending an evil and disgust look to me as he look at me from head to toe and his arms are crossed to his chest.

Both of us are just quiet for a few minutes when I decide to break the ice, I was about to tell her and explain everything about me and Forth but she just sush me.

But after a few minutes we heard the door bell rings.

Mom: Go open the gate.
     She said, as she gesture her hand.

I stand up slowly and walk to the door, went out as I walk while looking at the ground just then, as I lift my head to open the gate I saw Forth and his Mom standing outside.

Forth: I... I came here to get some of my stuffs on your bag.
     He said , At first I hesitate to open the gate but I hear my mom shouts saying "What taking you so long!" and so that I just open the gate.

Forth's Mom is the one who entered inside our house as if she live here too.

Me and Forth just look at each other and I can see worry feeling painted to his face as both of us walk inside.

But what makes both me and Forth surprised is that my Mom and his Mom are just talking like normal as if nothing just happened, as if they did not saw me and Forth kissing, as if they did not just drag us inside our own houses.