Hit Someone

Forth woke up still half asleep but as soon as he open his eyes he saw Beam staring at him as their face is just one span away from each other.

Beam: Good morning.
    He say as he smiled to Forth.

Forth: Hmmm... Good morning Babe.
    Forth said and about to give Beam a good morning kiss but got surprised as it Beam who move closer to him to initiate the kiss.

... Are you awake for a moments already? Why didn't you wake me up.

... Are you hungry? What do you want for breakfast?
     Forth asked Beam as soon as their kiss is broke and Forth was about to get up and off the bed to make some breakfast.

But before Forth be able to got up Beam then wrapped his arms around Forth's body and making Beam's face buried at Forth's chest.

Forth: Babe...
    Forth called as Beam buried his face at Forth's chest.

Beam: Hmmmm...
    He said as he brush his face at Forth's chest, making Forth let out of a chuckle.

Forth: Okay but just five minutes then I will cook some breakfast.
    Forth said as he hug Beam making him able to smell Beam's hair.

Beam: Make me cook.
     He said as he tilt his head and look at Forth.

Forth: Au', why?

Beam: Just.... Please.. 

Forth: Err..er... I know my wife wants to take care of his husband.
     Forth said making Beam send Forth some evil glare.

..... I love you too.
    Forth said as he kissed Beams fore head before pulling Beam more closer to him not letting any space separate them.

Forth and Beam just stay like that wrapped with each other under their blanket and without realising it that they have fall asleep.

After one hour of sleep, Beam then woke up with the same position as he fall a sleep.
Beam then checked the wall clock and seeing that it is almost lunch time he then slowly manage to get off from Forth's hug and get off the bed.

Not making any noise Beam then went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face before heading to the kitchen and just decide to cook some Teryaki meatballs with rice.

Forth: I smell good food.
    Forth said as he wrapped his arms around Beams waist while he brushed his lips at Beam's neck making Beam be startled while he is preparing the food that he cook on a bowl.

Beam: You startled me.
    He said as he turn his head and look at Forth who automatically kissed his lips.

Forth: What are you cooking?

Beam: Just Teryaki meatball, go at the table now I will prepare the food there.
   He said as he untangled Forth's arm around his waist.