Epilogue

2 Years have passed after Forth and Beam's marriage. And that both of them have finally decide to extend their own family.

With the help of their parents both of them have found a two women to be their surrogate, as so they can have two kids with Forth's sperm and Beam's Sperm.

But their moms have actually plan a thing as the surrogate never have ever met Forth and Beam, and so do Forth and Beam but they have saw their pictures shown by their mom's.

During the pregnancy of their surrogate Forth and Beam's Mom have rented a small house just at the other street if their place both of them start to live there for them to help and guide the surrogates, and in every week they will always bring the ultrasound picture of the two babies to show it to Forth and Beam.

You might ask why Forth and Beams parents don't want the surrogate to meet and know what Forth and Beam looks like.
As because some thought come to their mind that if the two women have ever saw how handsome Forth and Beam are, the two women might chase after them which lead to be the miss understanding of the two couples. Even though they have sign an agreement paper regard to the payment and the responsibility to the babies.

But no matter how exaggerate their parents are in terms of that both Forth and Beam have agreed to it, as also Forth know how easily Beam got jealous and be over thinking, He don't want Beam to think that he care for the surrogate woman if Forth as a gentleman do take care of the said surrogate, even in reality he only cares for the baby inside the womb.

Month's have passed the two babies have finally delivered healthy, Forth and Beam are already on their way to the hospital to see their babies for the very first time. Both Forth and Beam are so excited for the babies as they even always buy baby stuff everyday as soon as they found out the gender of their baby.

Beam's Mom: Finally the two of you came...
...Let's go now they are at the private room.
She said as soon as she saw Forth and Beam entered at the hospital as he have been waiting for them at the entrance.

Beam's mom then grab the wrist of Forth and Beam as she drag them on the way to the private room where are the babies are resting as Forth's mom is watching the babies.

Forth's Mom: You both are finally here, Come come.. look both of them looks so exactly like the two of you.
She said as she drag Forth and Beam beside the baby beds.

Beam's Mom: This baby is with Beam's sperm and this baby is with Forth's sperm. But look... Beams sperm looks more like Forth, and this one looks more like Beam.
She said excitedly as she point out who looks who between the babies and ForthBeam.

Forth and Beam on the other side just have remain silent as they are staring to the two babies while a smile forming to their lips.

Forth: Hey their buddies... I'm your Dad Forth.
Forth said as he finally speak, bending down as he brush his fingers to the small cute hands of their two babies.

.... Love come here, Let me introduce you to our baby...
Forth said as he gently pulled Beam to get more close and bend down to so they can be leveled with the babies laying on the bed.

... Darvid, Tee this is your Mommy Beam isn't he cute like the two of you?
Forth said talking with their babies.

Beam: I'm not mommy I'm their Daddy.

Forth: Mommy, Daddy.. just sound the same to me. You are both ,okay na'?

Forth's mom: Why don't you carry them.