Wife and Husband Material

Beam: What if I suddenly forget the lyrics while singing.

Forth: You wont... trust me na'..
He said as he hugged Beam.

Beam: What if I end out sounding bad and people will throw raw eggs to us?

Forth: They wont do that.

Beam: I really feel nervous... aren't you?

Forth: It's normal to feel nervous, the others feel that too... even me, I feel nervous too but knowing you will be out there beside me makes me have confidence.

Beam: Hmmm... I will try not to feel that nervous to because you are with me.
He said as he hug back Forth tightly.

Forth: Just don't think that it is only me and you who are at the stage and there is no one watching us na'.
He said and that Beam just nods, and Forth kissed Beam's lips.

Off: If there is will be wire malfunction here because an army of ants eat the wires I will be blaming ai'Forth!!

Forth: Ai'Gun, can you just kiss him so he will shut up!

Gun: No need to asked.
He said and cupped Off's face and tipped toe.

Off: You now do his orders?

Gun: No... I really want to kiss you.
He said and kissed Off softly.

Just then that one of the staff have told them to be ready in just 3 minutes.

And so Off and Ben's faen Paul went out side the back stage to go back to their place in front of the stage with their other friends to cheer Forth, Beam, Ngern, August, Off and Ben. And that after a few minutes all of them went out to the stage and tune their instruments as they plug it on the amplifier.

As soon as they went up to the stage a lot of people specially girls are screaming and a non stop screams telling that they are all handsome and who is already their favorite member even they haven't start performing yet. and as that their friends are shouting saying that "That is our friends on the stage!" so proudly.

After they tune their instrument all of them are asked by the MC to introduce them selves. and as Forth know that introducing one self is one of Beam's weakness he then hold Beam's hand entwine their fingers as their hands are hiding at the back of them.

Forth: Sawatdeekrup, I'm Forth and this is Beam, We are the vocalist.
He said as he take a glance to Beam and Both of them wai' , and Forth just crosses his right arm around Beams shoulder as the others introduces them selves.

And after that they start their song, with the count of 3 by Off.

Forth then start to sing the first stanza followed by Beam who first sing shyly so Forth then signal Beam to go close to him and Forth crosses his arm around Beams shoulder.

... It's just few seconds as Beam sings shyly but eventually have the courage to sing comfortably as Bean and Forth wave their hands as they sing and perform their little and simple choreography.

Forth: You did so well babe...
He said as soon as they went back to back stage an give Beam a kiss.

Beam: You did more well.
He said fidgeting his fingers.