His Non-Stop Mouth

Beam's P.O.V.

📢
Forth: It's just i'm really so done with those junior students who don't know how to respect our professors.

You know that right? as a Hazer I should teach them lessons and yet they are bad to that and cursed me as they run after I told them to make a 50 push ups that is just 50 for godness sake.

I will sure ask P' Arthit to punish those juniors tomorrow at our next hazing meeting.

       Forth went a visit here in our house again well what's new he was always here like every single day. And now he is ranting about his hazing life.

And as me who have zero Idea about that hazing is here just listening nodding my head as if I understand him while I'm eating the macarons that he have bought.

📢

Forth: FML!!  Our head professor on our hazing wont allow us to do some outside activities, as he said he don't want other people to mistaken hazing for torturing people, As if we are torturing them, All their punishments are just hard work outs whats with that no one died about those activities it's not like we are beating them up.

Beam: Maybe your professors are just concern that about you know other people outside the campus might misunderstand.

Forth: But still.... ughh!!

📢

Forth: Beam!!!

I have a good news!!

I'm so happy right now!!!

Beam: ermmmm... what?

Forth: I'm the Head hazer now!!!

Head hazer!!!

I promised P' Arthit that He would not regret choosing me.

Beam: Well then, Ermmm... Congrats.

Forth: Hey, why don't you look like happy for me.

Beam: I am.... Happy for you, really.

Forth: Oh wait let's order a bunch of pizza we should celebrate.

Beam: One box is enough for the two of us, and please calm down.

So yes, Every week... No.... I mean, every day, and every after class Forth do always visit here in our house Tell stories about what he have encounter today, I feel like I'm a human diary of him now for real, and even in text he will rant.

If he is at the party with his friends and I'm at home as because I don't want to go if he invite me, I instead always end up having a text conversation with him as he rants about his friends, and how he feel not that happy because I'm not there and so that is why he is talking to me through the phone.

Seriously I just don't know to make his mouth shut. He is so talkative, and I'm just being a good listener. I wonder if his friends get annoyed about his mouth being so non stop?

💙💙💙💙

Hey guys sorry for the short Update.

Anyways thanks for reading

and have a great day.