Those Ants

Forth still have a band practice today, and as Beam just always stay inside their unit and never leave, and Forth and his friend are planning to stay until night at the band studio. Forth then decide to bring Beam with him.

Beam first then opposed to that but Forth's charisma have won. And so now they are on the way to the band studio.

And so after a 10 minutes drive they have finally arrived and they are the first one to arrived.

As they got inside the practice room, Both Beam and Forth juts take a sit on the floor leaning on each others back as Beam just start to read his book and Fort just play his guitar and sings

But then as Forth start to sings Beam just ended up listening to Forth's singing voice as he just stare at the certain page of his book as Beam got so mesmerized to his boyfriends voice.

Just then as Forth was about to finish the whole song his friend Off opened the door and went inside the practice room.

Off: Oho, Did I entered a wrong room? is someone recording a music video?
     He said as he entered inside and saw Forth and Beam.

Forth: Music video your face, where are the others?
     He asked as he then noticed his loud friend.

Off: They are on their way already.

.... anyways hey Ai'Beam, long time no see.
    Off said as he greeted Beam, and Beam just nods his head and smile to Off.

A few more minutes August and Ngern have also come follower by Ben.

Ben: Hey guys ai'Mond said he cant join us to perform because his mom suddenly booked them on a flight to Hongkong.

August: Au' who will sing with Ai'Forth now?

Ngern: How about ai'Beam?

Ben: Oh yeah, Please replace ai'Mond for us Beam.

Beam: Ermmm... i dont know how to sing.
    Be reasoned out as he don't want to perform in front of many people even he want to help.

Forth: Babe please replace ai'Mond na'... ... It will be hard for us to find a new sub.

Beam: But I dont know how to sing.....

.... and i get nervous easily I cant perform, I will sure i will ruin your songs.

August: Hmmmm... How about let's give it a try first, let is listen to your voice, don't be shy... we are all friends here and if your voice really that sucks, dont worry we wont tell anyone and sure ai'Forth will still love you.