Small World

Beam's P.O.V.

    Our stressful exam week is finally over, well at least it is kinda over.
We will still be having our last exam after our lunch time.

Me and my two friends are now here at the canteen of Engineering faculty, why you ask? It is because Both of their boyfriends are here well Kit's Boyfriend is an Engineering major, and Pha's Boyfriend may be a Science Major yet his is best friend with Ming who is Kit's boyfriend so that is why we are here having our lunch break while I watch these two pairs of couples on my left and right side front of me. A life of a third wheel, well more like fifth wheel.

Well it's not that I'm mad at them, I'm actually used to it, and I'm happy that both of my best friends are happy with their boyfriends.

I just don't like it sometimes when they look pity for me for being the only single of the group, But hey who to blame I actually like being alone well of course I'm an Introvert who always not talk to people and stay on his cave and when I mean cave my room 24/7 . And when they are girls who try to flirt I just ignore them.
I will be in a relationship too ... soon If i have find the right one who can bare with my introvert -ness , Because I cant still master the acting of how to be an Fake extrovert.

But just then while Beam is talking to him self on his mind, he heard Kit calls his name

Kit: Hey Beam!

... Earth to Beam.

Beam: Oh, you are saying something?

Phana: Ai' Beam wake to your day dream.

Wayo: We are discussing about going to Sea Life aquarium, P'Beam.

Kit: So are you In?

Beam: ermmm... Nah? You know I'm not into crowded place person ai'Kit.

Ming: You are with us P' and it's not a bar or some place like you need to talk to stranger.

Beam: Ermmm.. I wil think about it.

Kit: Don't think just come... it will be tomorrow.

Beam: Tomorrow? why all of a sudden?

Phana: Because it's weekend already, and our Exam is almost done we need to relax after that.

Beam: ermmm... I...

But just then when I'm about to say something, I heard someone calls my name, Or maybe I'm just assuming i'm not the only Beam in the world and no one knows me, specially here in Engineering faculty aside from n'Ming.

Or that was I thought....

Forth: Hey Beam,What are you doing..

......... Oh Hey Nong' Ming, Nong' Yo, Kit, Phana ...

..... I did not know you knew Beam.

.... It's such a small world after all.

"Hello P' Forth." Ming and Yo greeted in unison.

Phana: Oh hey Forth.

Kit: hey.

Beam: Hey-- Forth..?? so i see... you study here.

Forth: Well obviously yes.

....I did not knew you are close with this love birds.

Beam: hmmmm.. yeah so do I.

Ming: P'Beam, P'Forth is our one of our hazer here.

Beam: Ohhh....

Kit: So how are you two know....

.... Ohhh wait I remember now!!!

... I knew that name was familiar.

Phana: Oh yeah, So he is the Forth.

Forth: Ermmm... What are the two of you trying to say?

Phana: Forth the friendly neighborhood.

Kit: The Cake is good by the way.

Forth: Huh?

Beam: Ermmm.. I gave them some of the strawberry cake that you gave to mom before.

Forth: Oh that...

Ming: Oh! P' Forth, do you have free schedule this weekend.

Forth: uhmmm.. I don't know, I might go out with my friends or play some sports. why? do you need any help?

Ming: Uhm No P' not like that, But we are planning to go to Sea Life Aquarium tomorrow on the exact opening time maybe.

Forth: Ohhh... then.... are you going to Beam?

Beam: Ermmm... I don't know.... still deciding.

Forth: Hmmmm.. then I will go if Beam will go.

Kit: Ai' Beam, go agree now..

Phana: Yeah...

Wayo: Join us na P' Beam.

Phana: We are all your close friends anyways... you will not have an awkward situation. and it will be fun there.

Forth: I heard it is a nice place specially if we go there on the opening or closing time  because the people are not much.

Beam: err.. er... er.. I will go now with you guys.

"Yaaass!!!! It's Aquarium timee!!!"
PhaYo and MingKit shouts in unison.

Forth: ermmm yeah see you guys there, I need to leave now i still have my next class..

...Oh, and hmmmm Beam can I get your number?

Beam: Huh? yeah sure.

Forth: Sorry, I always forgot to asked for your number everytime I visit your house...
    Forth said, as he hand Beam his phone.

Beam: Nah, no need to be sorry...
  Beam said as he was typing his number to Forths phone.

.... here, done ermm just let you be the one set the contact name.

Forth: Thanks... see you later.

Beam: Yeah...
    And that forth left.

Kit: Looks like someone got a suitor.

Pha: The friendly neighborhood, Forth Man....

...damn it did not rhyme, but still can be use.

Beam: What the heck are you both exactly talking about?

Kit: Can't you see, Forth likes you my dear friend

Beam: Crazy, No way ... he is just extrovert... and we are both straight.

Phana: Kit and I used to say that too before. remember that Beam.

Beam: Okay, But still no way, He is for sure just being friendly.

Ming: I can just ask P'Forth if he likes P'Beam to make sure.

Beam: What?! No Ming!

... Seriously I'm outta here, I don't to late to our last exam.

.....TBC....

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Hey guys thanks for reading.

Have a great day.