Remember: He is introvert

Forth's P.O.V.

      It was 1:00 Pm when me and Beam left to go to the place that he want to visit, I still don't know where as he did no tell me but now we are riding on my motor bike and as I drive he is navigating me.

Beam: It's here, let's just park your motor bike first.
     He said as he pointed at a big building, and so that I just parked my motorbike properly.

Forth:  What building is this? It's my first time to be here.

Beam: Let's go inside.
      He said as he walk pass me.

Forth: Babe, wait!
        I said as I grab his hand, and we walk holding each others hand.

As soon as we got inside there is a large stairs way to the second floor and when we are about to go up stairs a lady have gave us some headphones and a flyers(?)

Forth: Where exactly are we going?
     I asked Beam as we are walking upstairs.

Beam: Art museum.... Upstairs there are the paintings of some famous painters like Pablo Picasso, Johannes Vermeer, Leonardo da Vinci, Grant Wood ,Vincent Van Gogh and other famous painters.

They painting are going to stay here for one week and today is the last day so sure there will be just less people.
      He said excitedly.

Before entering inside the room full of painting we need to wear the headphones as it was a 'silent place' and the music is only through those headphones, and the paper that I thought was a flyer was actually the list of paintings there and the certain info about it.

And as we entered inside wearing the earphones, Yeah there are peoples, but like what Beam have said there are only few people and all of them are busy looking at the painting hang on the white wall.

Each wall there is a big tag of name of the certain painter who paints the painting hang on the whole wall, like that. Well I'm not into Painting actually But I know some famous paintings and Artist, that I can recognised like The Mona Lisa of  Leonardo da Vinci, The Starry Night of Vincent van Gogh, The Scream that I just find out that the painter of it is  Edvard Munch who I have zero idea who is that person.