Mutual Feelings

It's been two and half months, that long month of Beam and Forth who have both stop talking to each other, stop seeing each other, or have also stop their friendship.

Forth's P.O.V.

         It is almost 3 months. 2 and half month to be exact since Beam have cut our friendship or that is what i called it. I still like him, I'm still interested to him. I still feel the same to him, and I'm not mad at him for doing such thing. But I want reasons, I really want to know why he suddenly avoid me.

As everyday I see him online on his SNS, see his updates, I want to like his post or comment on it like what I do before, but I cant I mean I can but, I feel like I should not. I want to send him a message everytime I saw him online but I can't, I always just end up staring on it.

I always visit his SnS, getting updates about his life now through it, but he don't post a lot of his personal things on SnS.

Every night before I fall a sleep I was just staring at my phone wallpaper which is our picture together when we visit the Sea Aquarium, as that is the only day that we have a chance to have a picture together.

I really hope that someday I should be able to bond with him like before, I don't care if we don't become a something like I want to in the future, But I want to be the person who always stays beside him, even I'm just a friend...... who have a secret feeling for him.

Beam's P.O.V.

        Two months and half, That is already a long month that I have been avoiding Forth.

I want to forget his existence, But how can I .... How can I do that when I always stalk his SnS. When every day I always re-read all the conversations we had through LINE, FB and Phone texts.

Every time I saw his name pop out on my SnS telling he was online too, I get happy yet get back to my old mood as he is not sending some message to me, He even stopped visiting here or sending some foods.

The scenario on my head was always like " Great he is online, you are online, Both of you have internet connection, that was good." Me being sarcastic to my self.

Sometimes I always think that I should send him a text but what to say?

I even found my self doing some damn calligraphy of his name, and some doodles of his face. The half of my damn sketch book was already filled with those.

Sometimes I do even day dream about him, like maybe we are one again watching some movie here at home or him ranting his life.

I gone so crazy now I know.... I think I should see a doctor for real.

-----

Kit: You have an crush on him don't you ai'Beam.
       Kit said, as he sat down in front of me followed by Phana who take a sit beside me and wrapped his arms around my shoulder, But I just removed it instantly.

Beam: Crush ?

Phana: Forth.

      What the actual F, Hearing his name makes my heart palpitate so much. I should go for a check up.

Beam: You guys are crazy.

Kit: Not crazy as you are, We have been eyeing you for months already.

Beam: Huh?

Phana: Look at you, stalking his Facebook profile.

Kit: Look at you who turned red when ai'Pha said 'Forth'.