Drunken Beam

🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧
⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
WARNING!!!
THIS CHAPTER IS RATED SPG!!

READING WHILE EATING/DRINKING IS NOT ADVISABLE

------

       Today Beam's closes cousin went back to Thailand from America, and will be staying at Beam's Mom's house for two days before he go back to their home town which is Chiang Mai.

And so now Beam have decide to visit at his mom's house today to have a good time with his cousin...

Beam: P' James, I think I cant drink anymore.
      Beam said as his cousin have pour another beer to his glass.

James: Au, We have just consume 3 bottles.

....Let's Drink more... we still have 5 more bottles.
    Beam's cousin said as he just continue pouring some beer at Beam's glass.

James is one year older than Beam, and he is Beam's cousin from his mother side.

Beam may be introvert but he is very close with his P'James as they are childhood friends and always together when they are kids but even James have left Thailand with his parents both of them are still talking using Phones before when they are kids, but have stopped when they become older as both of them become so busy with their own classes.

James: Oho, Beam we just have finish 5 bottles and you are already drunk?
    He said as he saw Beam massaging his own temples.

Beam: I don't usual drink P' , unlike you..... I will be soon to be a doctor you know I need to take care of my health.

James: Oh right... right... I really feel disgrace to our family as I'm the only Engineering... You know how much I force Por' just to agree to me.

Beam: P' You are not a disgrace, Engineering is just hard as medicine... and at lease Uncle and Auntie have let you be.

James: You are the only one who understand me... That is why I'm so proud that you are my cousin...

Beam: I think you are also drunk now P', what if we just stop drinking now.

James: No.. No... No... we still have to finish 3 bottles it will be waste of money of we did not drink this.
     He said as he open another bottle of beer.

Forth is now having a band practice with his group of friends as his friends have decide to join on a charity contest where in if the certain band win the 50% of their prize will be donate on the children orphanage of their choice, and as one of his friend Ben is actually an orphan they have decide to join to the contest and donate it to the children orphanage where Ben stayed when he is a kid.

A few hours have passed and they are done with their jam session, and as they are now preparing to leave, Forth then suddenly received a text message from Beam.

💌 : 💙My Mallow💕😘

" Forth. "

" Fetch me. "

" I'm at my Mom's house. "

" Now. "

" I'm with my cousin. "