Because he is Extrovert (Part. 1)

Forth's P.O.V.

So all of my friends have plan to have an over night stay on a beach resort and all of them are planning to bring their faen's with them, and by that means I also need to bring Beam with me, I just hope that he will say 'yes' about it.

------

Now Me and Beam are just inside his room, him doing some painting, and me just watching him in silent as usual.

and now all I need is a right timing to ask him about the over night vacation thing.

Finally after of 2 hours of him doing some painting and now I'm just helping him cleaning his paint brushes.

Beam: Do you need to tell me something?
he asked as she is drying his paint brushes.

Forth: I .... Hmmm.

Beam: Just tell me, I have noticed that something is bothering you since you got here.

Forth: Actually, I'm wondering if you can join me and my friends on a over night stay at the Beach resort.

..... their faen's will be there too.

I said and it takes some minute before Beam answer.

Beam: Hmmmm...

..... Okay.
He said , and to be honest I got surprise about it.

Forth: Really?
I asked as I cant believe about it, and he just nod as he shows his bright smile to me.

Forth: Thank you my mallows~
I said as I squeeze him into a hug and kiss every part of his face.

Beam's P.O.V.

Forth asked me if I can join him with his friends on a over night at a Beach resort ,

well i actually don't want to as it was sure they will be a lot and its over night.

But he have mention that his friends faen's are also going, He always okay with me just doing all the introvert-ness and him sacrificing for sure as I can see he is draining sometimes, specially when both of us are just quiet. Plus i don't want his friends to think that I don't support Forth's likeness and stuff.

Forth: Thank you my mallows~
He said as he hug me so tight and kisses every part of my face, and if I mean every part, i mean no part of my skin on my face have not touched by his lips.

Beam: But when?

I asked him as soon as he stop kissing me.

Forth: Tomorrow.

Beam: Tomorrow?! What time?

Forth: Meeting time is 9Am, If you don't really want it's okay.

Beam: No, It's okay.

..... Uhmmm are literally all of your friends will be there?

Forth: Kind of? Just the group of us who know each others.

Beam: Do I already know all of them?

Forth: Not all, but i have introduce you to some of them right?
he asked and I just nod.

.... don't worry na' they are all friendly sure you will not feel out of place.

Beam: I hope so.
I said and he just give me a hug.

It's already almost night when Forth go back home and told me that he will be here at 6: 30 Am as he want to eat breakfast with me. And so before going to sleep I just packed some of my clothes and hygiene stuffs.