The Unbreakable Vow

Years have passed Forth and Beam finally graduate and they are now officially unemployed.

Both of them told their parents that they want to move out from their condominium and just stay back with them which first their mom disagree but later on they just let the two move out from the condo unit.

And after a month of preparation for moving out tomorrow is the day that they will finally go back to their parents house but they will not be separate from each other as they plan that in alternate weeks Forth will sleep at Beams place and so do Beam will do at Forths place.

Forth: Finally we are done packing.
    He said as he sealed the last box with a tape.

Beam: We still have 3 more boxes to filled. My books are still on the shelve.

Forth: Why do you own a lot of books my love.
   He said as he let out of a sigh.

Beam: I don't know maybe because I don't like to read.
   He said im sarcastic tone.

Forth: I will pack your books now.
   He said as he kissed Beams lips before he stand up and go to their bedroom where the books are.

After a few more hours the both of them have finally done packing all their stuff, they have also clean the place to make it so neat.

It is almost dinner time and so Forth told Beam to rest first as they are waiting for the food delivery that they order.

Forth: Here Babe, Have this tea first while you are waiting for our dinner.

    Forth said as he hand Beam a cup of warm milk tea.

Beam: Thanks, How about you?

Forth: I will just have a water...

.... I will do something at the room first okay.
   Forth said as he drink a cup of water and walk to their bedroom living Beam at the couch.

Five minutes passed their food finally arrived. Forth then pay for it and arrange it at the dinning table as Beam is still drinking his milk tea.

Beam: Uhmmm... Forth where is the box for my books?

Forth: Why babe?

Beam: You forgot to put this at the box.
    Beam said as he walk to the dinning table holding his almost empty cup of milk tea and the book of Harry Potter and the half blood prince.

Forth: Sit down first and eat you can put that at the box later.

Forth said as he make Beam sit at the chair.

Beam: Hmmmm.. I will just finish this drink.
   Beam said as he put down the book at the dinning table and drink the rest of the milk tea.

Forth then is just watching Beam as he drink.

Beam: Why are you looking at me?

Forth: Is it forbidden ?

Beam: Yeah...
   He said and Forth just chuckle.

Forth: Are you done drinking all of that?
   He said as he pointed at the cup that Beam is holding.

Beam: Uhmm... Yeah...
   He said as he take a glance inside of the cup.

But just then Beam suddenly froze as he is glaring inside his cup.

Forth: What's wrong?
   He asked as he tilt his head and smiled to as he look at Beam.

Beam: I ... Did .. did you give me a wrong cup?
   Beam asked Forth as he is still looking inside the cup.