Chapter 5

Shraddha's POV:
"Wow!" I hear a voice as the door opens. I turn around and I see of course, the one and only Varun Dhawan. He stood there, dressed in a hoodie with the hood above his head and he wore track pants, paired it with Nike sneakers.

"Not you again! Didn't I just see you last night?" I groan covering my face and I hear his chuckle.

"Good morning to you too Shrads." He smiles.

"Definitely not a good morning seeing your face in the morning." I say removing my hands from my face.

"What lies Shrads! You love to see this face." He says looking at himself infront of the mirrors, while rubbing his stubble.

"You are so full of yourself!" I exclaim rolling my eyes and he laughs. He then takes off his hoodie and throws the hoodie to a corner.

"Um hello?" I clear my throat.

"Why hello to you too!" He grins and I roll your eyes.

"Mr. Dhawan, there's clearly hooks for you to hang your clothes or bags." I point to the hooks on the wall in the corner.

"What's with all the formality Shrads?" He nudges my shoulder. I shudder at the sudden contact for the 3rd time since we've met. I stare at his figure as he walks to hang his hoodie on one of the hooks. His hands run through his hair before he fixes himself and turns around.

"Shall we get started?" He asks. I break out of my staring trance, when he snaps his fingers infront of my face.

"Huh?" I am caught off-guard.

"Shrads, I know I'm hot by try to control at least! Log kya kahege?" He asks and I burst out into laughter.

"Please you and hot do not go together!" I laugh and his smile fades. "Anyway, why are you here?" I asked once my laughing dies down.

"I'm here to be choreographed for the Filmfare Awards show." He says.

"Wow? Do you think you'll be receiving an award for your terrible acting?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Do you think I'll be receiving an award for your terrible dancing?" He remarks with a smile on his face. He did not say that about my dancing.

"Rude! My dancing is not terrible!" I fire back.

"Oh really? Prove me wrong then!" He smirks backing up to the wall, and resting his back against the wall while staring at me.

"Gladly!" I smirk. I grab the remote for the player and I play track 3, my specialty. The music begins and I begin to lose myself in my movements.

Within minutes of my song, I see Varun joining me. While dancing with him, it feels like it was just the two of us in the room, even though literally it was. But you know the feeling, when dancing with someone on a love song that despite all of the people within the room thats what it felt like to me. He grabs my wrist and pulls me close to him, to the point where chests are touching.

"Sun saathiya, from my movie ABCD 2." He pants, looking down about me as I stare right back at him.

"It's my specialty dance." I say, not breaking the eye contact between us. It's that closeness, that bond, the sharing, the not knowing where you begin nor where the other ends, because you've blended into one another so deeply and seamlessly that leads to pleasure. Pleasure so intense that giving is all you wish to do.