Chapter 15

Shraddha's POV:
Right now, Varun and I were walking down the lanes of the fair just taking in the beauty of the night. His hand was holding my hands as my fingers were locked around his. The night went just perfect tonight, we weren't interrupted by any fans which I'm pretty surprised at. Although Varun's a mega superstar, I would expect at least some fans to request a picture at some point but it didn't happen.

"I'm surprised you didn't get mobbed by any fans tonight." I say.

"I'm glad I didn't." He responds by confusing me a little.

"Why? I thought you usually like taking pictures with your fans." I respond looking at him.

"I do, but you see I'm on a date with my girl and I don't want this date to get disturbed by anyone." He says and I feel my cheeks heat up quite a bit.

"Aw look at my girl blush!" He teases whilst smiling at me. I roll my eyes and smack his arm.

"You're so annoying." I fight the urge to smile but I do smile anyway.

"I know I am." He says.

"Varun, lets get some cotton candy!" I squeal once I see the cotton candy stand. Cotton candy was my favorite type of sweet I usually eat at the fair growing up. I think that childhood sweet obsession continued to grow overtime as I got older. We spent the rest of the night playing the games and eating ice cream. Varun won me a teddy bear which I loved. Then Varun dropped both Tara and I at home, making sure we both got home safely.

"Shraddha, Vikram is coming less than a week. I can't believe that you're going to go away from us soon." Papa said as I began to eat my omelette. Hearing about Vikram ruined my mood especially after having a great night with Varun last night. I stopped eating, and causing everyone to look at me.

"Excuse me." I said and left the table and went upstairs. I went to the balcony just to get some fresh air. Mostly to not hear about Vikram, I'm scared of what Papa will do when he finds out about what is happening between Varun and I. I placed my phone on the railings of the balcony, just taking in the view in silence. Moments later, my phone started vibrating on the railing, to which I glanced at the caller ID. I smiled to myself, pushing back my tears swiping green.

"Good morning beautiful!" His voice says through the phone as I bring it to my ear. My lips curve into a smile hearing his voice.

"Good morning." My voice cracked giving away something was wrong.

"Shrads, what's wrong? Are you okay? Is everything okay?" He asks immediately.

"Everything isn't okay Varun." Tears threaten to spill from my eyes.

"Talk to me." He says and the tears spill from my eyes.

"My fiancé well soon to be fiancé is coming less than a week. I don't want to get married Varun, I don't." I cry.

"Shh baby, you're not going to get married okay. I promise you okay, I'll do something. Just stop crying for me baby." He speaks softly and calmly to me.

"I don't want to get married to anyone that's not you." I truthfully say.

"You won't get married to anyone but me baby. I promise, do you trust me?" He asks.

"Of course I do."

"Then trust me, no one is going to be your groom except me okay." He says and I sniffle. "Now please stop crying just for me." He says and I nod.

"I can't see you if you nod baby." He says making me smile despite tears streaming down my face.

"How do you know that I nodded?"