Chapter 18

Varun's POV:
Sunlight beamed through the curtains, as I rolled on the bed trying to prevent my peaceful sleep from getting disturbed from the sunlight. My hands roamed the bed to feel Shraddha's presence beside me but she wasn't on the bed. I slowly opened my eyes to see that it was only me who was on the bed. Her imprint was still left on the bed, so she got up not too long ago.

I rubbed my eyes and looked for my phone to check the time. It was only after 8, and I scrolled through my instagram feed to see for anything new, randomly viewing fan clubs instagram stories and liking some posts that is until I heard the bathroom click and the door opened.

My eyes shifted from my phone to Shraddha coming out of the bathroom. Her silky tresses were wet, and she had a towel in her hand as she rubbed the towel against her tresses. She came out with no makeup on her face but still managed to look no less than a heavenly angel. She was wearing blue jeans with a half cut kurti.

I stared at her as she stood infront of the mirror continuously rubbing the towel against her wet hair

I stared at her as she stood infront of the mirror continuously rubbing the towel against her wet hair. She adorned her ears with small sized hoop earrings and applied minimal makeup on her gorgeous face. I notice her smiling in the mirror and she matches my eyes.

"Good morning!" She smiles at me and I smile back before getting out of the bed and approaching her and hugging her from behind. She places her hands ontop mine and entwines our fingers.

"It is a good morning indeed." I smile placing a kiss on her cheek and seeing the faint pink colors stain her cheek.

"How is it a good morning?" She asks.

"Seeing you first thing this morning made it a good morning." I smile, tucking her hair strands behind her ear.

"You're so cheesy." She giggles smacking my arm.

"I am not cheesy." I pout resting my head in the crook of her neck.

"You are too!" She says smiling.

"I'm not! I'm just being romantic to my girlfriend." I say placing a tiny kiss against her neck.

"Girlfriend? You haven't even officially asked me to be your girlfriend yet." She laughs.

"But I thought it was clear with our feelings." I pout.

"It is but it doesn't hurt to ask idiot." She slaps my arm smiling.

"Will you be my girlfriend babe?" I asked and she smiles before turning to face me.

"I'll see, I'll think, I'll tell you the day after tomorrow!" She smiles letting out a giggle making me frown.

"Oh just keep quiet!" I frown making her laugh.

"If I keep quiet, how will you know my answer then?" She says.

"Speak then." I say pulling her even closer to me .

"Yes I gladly will be your girlfriend but only after Dad accepts you to be the right guy for me." She says which I understand.