First Dance

The music starts to play as the newly married couple holds each others' hands. They both start to sway to the every note of 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran. Everyone stared at them in awe, paying respect to the overflowing love of the two.

   The glances following them to whichever corner their hearts took them to.

   "You're beautiful," he whispers, staring straight into her eyes. Her eyes that shone so brightly, they made the stars look dull.

   "Not too bad yourself, Madrid," she says trying to slip in some humor into the very serious and, not to say, romantic moment.

   "You say that like you're not a Madrid yourself now, my love," he said and smiled, his dimples making an appearance.

   "It still feels so surreal. I'm a Madrid now," she said also grinning from ear to ear.

   "Yes, you are, my love. I'm so happy to give you my last name. Oh, and did I mention that it's yours to keep?" he asked in slight humor.

   "Oh, really? Well, I'm honored, my dear husband," she smiled. My husband, that sounded like the best thing in the world.

   "Hey, what's that smile about, my lovely wife?" he asked and cocked her eyebrows at her.

   "You're my husband now," she said like a child, "The most handsome and macho action prince is my husband."

   He blushed and looked away, "Kylie."

   "So cute naman, my hubby," she said with a smile permanently plastered on her face as she pinched his right cheek.

   "Kylie, I love you. I love you more than I do with my life," he said and placed his forehead on hers. He closed his eyes and waited for her response, smiling.

   "I love you too, Ruru. I love you more than I do with neon lipstick," she said giggling silently. Everyone knew she hated neon lippies. She also closed her eyes as Ruru giggled with her, "But seriously, I love you more than my life too, Ru."

   "The song's ending, Baby," he said, "But, my love for you never will."

   That earned him a playful slap on the shoulder but, he isn't blind not to see the redness of her face, " You're so corny."

   "I just love you."

    "And I love you too."

   "I don't deserve this. Darling, you look perfect tonight," he sang to her as they opened their eyes. He leaned his head closer to hers and planted a soft and loving kiss on hers, which she responded too.

-
   Ruru jolted awake when he heard the loud screams of his princess. He got to his feet and walked to the co-sleeper beside Kylie's side of the bed, happy she was still asleep. Picking up his daughter, he smiled at how her screams turned into little whimpers.

   "Aww, my baby's crying. Are you hungry?" he cooes as he grabs the baby bottle on the bedside table. They heated it before going to sleep knowing Noelle would be crying at night to be fed.

   "Here na oh, stop crying na, my princess," he continued cooing as he fed her the bottle which the infant hungrily took.

   Noelle kept feeding on her bottle as Ruru stared at her in awe. This same baby girl was in an incubator just a few months ago. Now, she was in his arms, staring back at him.

    She was so breathtakingly beautiful already. Her pretty little eyes, that tall nose, her pink lips, the thick jet-black hair on her head, her long and curled lashes— she's perfect.