Jealous

Exhausted, Kylie sat down on the plastic red chair that the staff provided her. She was behind the camera while Sanya and Rocco had a scene together. It has been a whole day of fight scenes and no rest. She was barely in the lounge because after a take, she had to be close by for her next scene.

"Ate Kylie, pagod ka na?" asked the chubby kid beside her. She couldn't help but smile at how Yuan was so concerned for everyone- sometimes even offering a massage.

"Di naman masyado, Yuan, bakit?"

"Kase mukhang antok ka na eh."

"Okay lang, kaya ko naman eh. Sang'gre ako diba?" she joked.

"Opo. Gusto niyo po hug ko nalang kayo?" the kid said with open arms.

Kylie smiled at his sweetness and hugged the fluffy boy. She placed a chaste kiss on his cheek and pinched it gently. She was so in awe of how this kid was so innocent and naive and pure.

She heard someone clear their throat making her turn her head towards the direction of the sound. When she saw who it was, she smiled wider, "Yes, Love?"

"Scene niyo na daw," he informed referring to Yuan and her

"Alright, halika na, Baby," she assisted the boy in standing.
-
Out of all the people in the Philippines who could have played Lakan, why did it have to be Alden Richards? Not that he didn't act well, it was just that this was THE Alden Richards- pambansang bae or whatever they called him. The same one that everybody was ogling over at the moment. The one Kylie was talking to.

Ruru was doing a few breathing exercises, trying to stay calm. He stared at her while her eyes turned into thin creases as she laughs at something he told her. Alden points at her body and she slaps his arm and giggled again. He called out her name, not being able to handle his jealousy right now.

"Love," he called, but she didn't turn, "Kylie."

She looked at him and smiled and then continued talking to the guy.

"Love, halika muna," he called again, pouting. He opened his arms and batted his eyes, signaling her that he wanted a cuddle, but he was ignored.

Pissed he walked away and went to the boy's room. He fluffed his pillow angrily earning him attention from one of his co-stars, Buboy.

"Uy, anong problema mo?"

"Wala," he shortly replies.

"Okay," the other replies with suspicion prominent in his voice.

A while later, Buboy got out of the room for a scene so Ruru was left alone. He heard the door gently swing open and the footsteps of feminine footwear.

"Finally, she's here to cuddle," he thought. He smiled secretly and stayed still, waiting for her slender arms to wrap around him. The footsteps became louder and his excitement rose.

"Ru, yung script mo," she said.

Wait, what?! That isn't Kylie's voice!

He rolled on his back and faced the girl that portrayed his first love, Gabbi. He smiled and received the thick chunk of paper.

"Salamat," he let out a disappointed sigh.

"Uy, mukhang may problema ah?"

"Nasaan si Kylie?"

"Nasa girl's room, tawagin ko ba? Papuntahin ko dito?"

"Huwag na," he shook his head, "She needs to rest din naman eh."

"Okay, sabi mo eh. Alis na ko," she smiled.

Boy, was he pissed. Why didn't she come to him? Didn't she get their signal? She made that signal so it's absolutely impossible she didn't get it. He just wanted to rip out somebody's guts right now. Was a conversation with Alden more important than cuddling with her boyfriend?
-
It's been a few minutes after Direk Mark declared pack up for everyone. Almost everybody, if not everyone, were done packing up their things and were ready to leave. Most of her co-leagues already got going, but here Kylie was waiting for Ruru's car to pass by when she saw Gabbi.