Something We All Know

Not a one shot, just another rant. This time, to stand up for Kylie.

   I was told a while ago that I shouldn't be admiring people like Kylie Padilla because she isn't a good example. She got pregnant when she wasn't married yet. And I get it, okay, I get that those other people just don't want us to be in the same shoes as her right now.

BUT

   Why shouldn't we admire Kylie Padilla? She made a mistake, yes, but that does not define who she is (not saying Baby Alas is a mistake though). She had a baby before marriage, yeah, but she's trying to correct it na, right? She stood up and welcomed her role as a mother and doing it very well, if I may add.

   The thing about this world is that they remember that one thing you did wrong and defines you for that, but they never bat an eyelash for all the good you've done.

   Before she became a mother and up to this day, Kylie Nicole Padilla is a good example. Why? Simply because she is a strong, independent woman who stood on her own feet. She is a lady and a warrior and a really good mother. She is artistic and poetic. She is beautiful and kind and genuine. She seeks nothing but happiness and contentment.I mean, the fact that she kept the baby despite her soaring career is so fantastic! But most of all, SHE DOESN'T KISS PEOPLE'S ASSES. SHE IS HUMAN.

   Personally, I don't think anyone has a right to judge her. If you're perfect, then go ahead, but the thing is you aren't. Nobody is.

   Stop the hate, not just to Kylie, but to everyone! And when I say everybody, I mean everybody, including the adjacent fandom.