Dear Amariah

Inspired from the song "Dear Theodosia" from Hamilton. Also, if you're into musicals, let's be friends please HAHAHAHAH.
——————
Dear Amariah,
This letter is meant for you to read when you finally are ready to spread your wings. My baby girl, at the moment, you are but a fragile one-year-old with a frail heart. You came a bit too early and because of that, you needed more time to yourself. It broke me to see you in that incubator. You were so small, too young to be fighting for your life like that. I thought you wouldn't last a month with us, but like you always do, you proved me wrong. You're a fighter, my angel.

Before you came along, I thought I was so smart. I thought I was so great, but suddenly, this clever, beautiful, amazing little lady walks in my life and I'm not so great anymore. This young girl would smile and I would fall apart. My little girl would open her eyes and I would just melt. You came into this world crying and since that moment, I promised myself that I would spend my whole lifetime to make you happy that you may never cry like that ever again.

I will apologize in advanced for any moment that I was not there. Please know for the times where you saw me not, I was away laying a firm foundation for the world you will soon conquer. I try to do everything I can to make the world a better place for you and your brother. I do all that I can because I know that you deserve to conquer a world that's much better than ours.

Someday, you will come of age and you'll finally be able to stand on your own feet. When that time comes, I just know you'll blow us all away. I'm not trying to pressure you, but, my princess, I know you have greatness in you. I believe in you, Amariah. I always will.

Always yours,
Baba

Noelle let out a small sob and threw her arms around her father's neck. Ruru held her tight with his eyes as shut as tight as his embrace.

She was such a big girl now, ready to go on her own to New York. All the years of singing show tunes, voice lessons, and acting workshops payed off for Noelle was now a well-known Broadway actress. Just finishing her reign as Eliza from Hamilton after being Eponine in Les Miserables (like she always dreamed), she is now moving on to the next step — producing her own Broadway show.

Placing a small kiss on her head, Ruru tore himself away from his only daughter and said something Noelle kept in her heart for the rest of her days.

"Noelle, go and blow us all away."