Date

The 7th of January, 2017, one of the greatest days of their lives. He could still hear the wedding bells and see her in that white gown when he thinks of it. Seven years later and he's still so deeply in love with her.

He straightened his posture as he opened the main door of their house with a bouquet of seven roses and her favorite chocolate in hand. He walked past his children on the couch oblivious to Noelle's glare.

He opened the door to the master's bedroom to see Kylie still sleeping, adorably if he may. Ruru sat beside her and tapped her shoulder, "Love, wake up. Wakey-wakey, sleepyhead."

She groaned and stretched and yawned and rubbed her eyes with her hands while Ruru did nothing but stare at this raw beauty in front of him. And his shirt on him just added extra cutie points.

"Flowers for you on this lovely morning. Though, they have no words, they share my feeling," he sang.

"Diba dapat evening 'yon?"

"Oo, pero umaga ngayon so, we gotta personalize the song," he winked.

"Baliw!"

"Happy anniversary, my love," he said and handed her the flowers and the chocolate.

"Aww, thank you! Happy anniversary, Love," she took the roses and put them close to her nose to smell them. Kylie smiled and gave Ruru a loving hug.

"Hug lang, walang kiss?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Bad breath pa ako eh. Sorry nalang," she joked.

"Mahal ko, seven years. Seven years na tayong kasal. Do you think I still care about your morning breath?"

She shook her head no but still refused to be kissed.

"I gave you your favorite flowers and your favorite chocolate. Don't you think your handsome husband deserves a kiss, mi amore?" he teased.

She covered her mouth with two hands which only made Ruru want to kiss her more.

He pulled away her hands gently and placed them at the top of her head. He held her hands in place with one hand while the other moved the flowers away, "I don't give a flying horse shit about your morning breath, mahal ko."

He stooped down and gave her a kiss on the mouth. He started moving his lips against hers and his tongue swiped on her lower lip asking for access which she willingly obliged to. Kylie opened her mouth and welcomed Ruru's hot tongue into her mouth. Tongue against tongue, they battled for dominance.

He pulled away seeking for air but wasn't quite through with her yet. He started planting feather-light kisses on her jawline and placed open-mouthed kisses on her neck making her moan.

"Wait, Babe. Teka lang," she pushed him gently.

He groaned, "Why?"

"Ang mga bata."

"Downstairs," he said shortly and got back to his neck kissing.

"Ezekiel, ano ba? Sinong nagbabantay?" she slapped his shoulder.

"Love, naman eh. Minsan na nga lang," he whined.

"Anong minsan? Ru, you ask for it every single night," she laughed.

"And you say no every single time too," he said getting up and pulling Kylie with him.

"Oy, not every time kaya," she disagrees. "Two nights ago I said yes."

"That was the first time in two weeks that you said yes though."

"You're lucky you still get some," she kidded.