The Padilla's and Madrid's

"Mama, are we there yet?" Amir asked impatiently for the nth time that day.

They were on the plane on the way to Australia to spend their holidays there. She was so excited to finally see her mother and siblings again after so many years, they all were. But the two youngsters, Isabella and Amir, were the most excited ones. They barely kept their butts on the chairs!

"Lovie, not yet. You have to wait first, alright?" she kissed his head.

Amir peaked through the space in the side of his chair and looked at Isabella, who was behind him, "Not yet, Ate Isabella."

Ruru chuckled. He remembers this same impatience on him when he was younger. His little boy got all of that impatience.

"Mama, why does it take so long?" he asked again prolonging the last word to add emphasis.

"Australia's pretty far kase, Kuya."

He sighed and slumped against his seat, "I'm getting so impatient na."

"I know, Sweetie. But look at Noelle oh, she's sleeping. You sleep nalang din."

Amir looked at his sister in his father's arms, "That's because she's a baby."

Kylie laughed. Her poor son was too excited to actually shut his eyes. She kissed his cheek one last time and shifted her attention to her sleeping baby daughter.

"Love, hindi pa ba sumasakit yang braso mo kaka-karga kay Noelle?" she asked her husband.

"Hindi naman. Mas mabigat weights ko dito, Love. Huwag lang magalala," he joked and moved slightly to adjust the little one's head.

"That's why I love you," she smiled.

"Love you too, Babe," he nuzzled her hair.

Then, there was a piece of flying crumpled paper thrown to Ruru's head. He turned around and saw his two sisters sticking out there tongues at him.

"Walang consideration for the single people! Ang sama niyo!" Rere said in a whispering voice.

He just laughed it off and stuck his tongue out in return.
-
"Tito Ali!" Amir exclaimed and ran to his most beloved and only uncle.

"Hey, Buddy!" he smiled and carried the boy. "Somebody's getting heavy. Have you been lifting weights?"

"Muscles!"

Ali chuckled and put him down and cleared his throat, "Maria Isabella, what is this? Is it like this now?"

Isabella's head snapped towards her brother, "K-kuya?"

"No hugs from my baby sister?"

She quickly ran to her brother with a wide grin on her face, "Missed you, Kuya!"
-
Brisbane doesn't snow. The three kids, Amir, Isabella, and Mikaila, realized that. They were pretty disappointed.

"Mommy, there's no snow here," Mikaila whined.

"I know, Sweetheart, but we're going to Victoria tomorrow. There will be snow there, kids," Queenie comforted the three children.

"Yeah! Snow!"

"You guys wanna know a secret?" Ali said suddenly appearing into the living room.

"Yeah!"

"Come with me."

Twenty minutes later, all three kids' mouths were filled with sugary treats courtesy of great Tito Ali.

"Look at you. You're gonna be so hyped up later," Kylie said as she wiped the sugar off of her son's lips.

"Ali," Queenie looked at him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"They're too cute. Don't blame me," he defended.

Then, they heard the loud wails of Noelle from the nearest room. Out came Rere with a crying baby in her arms, "Ate Kylie, gising na."

"Bigay mo kay Ruru. Tatahimik yan," she chuckled.
-
"Kuya, anak mo nag-aalboroto," Rere said as she handed the baby to Ruru.

"Hey there! My gorgeous little princess is awake na!" he cooed and kissed her chubby cheek before carrying her.

"I swear, she's gonna grow up being so vain," she rolled her eyes.

"We can't help telling them that because it's true," Bhong said and winked at his kid.
-
"Merry Christmas, everyone!" exclaims the little kids.

And for the rest of their trips the whole family was as loud and loving as usual.
------
I am so so sorry for this one shot. It's such a sorry excuse for a one shot. I am so busy with Christmas preparation. So sorry.

Credits to the suggester 😊