Chapter 3

"So do you have you decided?" Icebreaker asked, circling her.

Amberpaw shook her head. "Why do you want me?" She bluntly asked.

"Ah, your a stubborn one, I see." Icebreaker stopped moving and sat down. "Show me your battle moves." He meowed.

Amberpaw looked at her paws. "I don't know any,"

"Then if I start teaching you, then you will know every Clans secret battle move, you will learn to conquer the Clans and take control!" Icebreaker lowered his voice.

The large brown tom from the night before padded into the clearing. "So, you don't have your decision, huh?"

Amberpaw slowly lowered her head to the ground.

"Why don't, for tonight we will train you, and you can see if you like it or don't," Hawkstar meowed.

Amberpaw tilted her head thoughtfully. She nodded. "Just for tonight, but if I don't want to join the Midnight forest then will you leave me alone?"

Hawkstar nodded and looked at Icebreaker. The scarred white tom mewed his agreement.

"Okay, so this is the battle crouch," Icebreaker lowered himself and flattened his ears.

Amberpaw tried her best to mimic him. She pinned her ears and lowered herself, just like Icebreaker. Hawkstar padded around, random times pushing her paw forwards or backwards saying, 'it's too far forward', or 'it's too far back'.

Amberpaw's muscles burned as she stayed in her battle crouch.

"It's just like the hunting crouch, but your forepaws are a bit more forward and you hindpaws are more tense." Hawkstar meowed.

Amberpaw nodded and climbed back into her normal stance. "So, I could use this for the hunting crouch?"

"It could work if your trying to hunt a rabbit," Icebreaker meowed., "But just stick to the normal crouch."

"Now, little one, go back and wake up in your Clan, just remember, we will be waiting," Hawkstar began to fade, as well as Icebreaker and the forest.

Sorry for this short Chapter, it was tough trying to remember the battlemoves and the stance.

~Terra