Chapter 11

"Let all cats from the three Clans join beneath the Tall Stone." Applestar's powerful voice echoed in the clearing. The StormClan camp was packed with warriors from the different groups.

"We are gathered here because each apprentice from their Clan has proven themselves worthy on becoming warriors. Each leader will do their own." Longstar yowled.

"Mistystream, Coldbreeze, Brindlesmoke, Solidstone, Russetpelt, Tigerflame, Darknight and Alderspark. Are your apprentices ready to become warriors? Have they proven that they should?" Applestar asked the warriors.

All of them nodded.

"Then, I, Applestar, leader of StormClan, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have worked hard to know your noble code. Amberpaw, Sandpaw, Gorsepaw, Finchpaw, Redpaw, Leopardpaw, Mossypaw, Cedarpaw, and Ravenpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code? Protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of our life?"

"I do," They all said union.

"Then by the powers of SunClan, I give you your warrior names. Ravenpaw, from now and on you shall be known as Ravenspark. SunClan honours you courage in battle, we welcome you as a full warrior of StormClan. Leopardpaw, from now and on you shall be known as Leopardheart. SunClan honours you hunting skills, we welcome you as a full warrior of StormClan." Applestar meowed.

"Ravenspark! Leopardheart!" The Clans chanted.

"Mossypaw, from now and on you will be known as Mossybirch, in honour of your brother. We welcome you as a full warrior of StormClan. Cedarpaw, from now and on you will be known as Cedarbranch. We welcome you as a full warrior of StormClan."

"Mossybirch! Cedarbranch!" They all cheered.

"Sandpaw, you will be known as Sandlift. Gorsepaw, you are known as Gorsebush. Redpaw, you are known as Redsun. Finchpaw, you will be known as Finchwing, and Amberpaw," Applestar looked at the smallest of them all. "You will be known as Amberstone."

"Sandlift! Redsun! Gorsebush! Finchwing! Amberstone!" Her friends called, the Clans joined in.

"Now, for BreezeClans ceremony. Curlpaw, you are now known as Curlstep. BreezeClan welcomes you to train their apprentices. Darkpaw, you are now known as Darkflare. BreezeClan will honour you 'till your last breath." Windstar meowed, glancing proudly at the new warriors.

"Curlstep! Darkflare!" Amberstone cheered.

"Now, StreamClan, Dawnpaw, from this moment and on you will be known as Dawncloud. Beepaw, from this moment and on you will be known as Beetail. And Firepaw, from this moment and on you will be known as Firesong." Longstar meowed.

"Dawncloud! Beetail! Firesong!" Clans yowled.