Chapter 32

Amberstone struggled to fall asleep that night, her thoughts were whirling around in her mind. Her thoughts keep leading her back to her Clan. Foxes and badgers both attacked the camp, did Leopard send a cat out to destroy StormClan before she went to battle, so they would weaken?

Once she closed her eyes, she was standing in the middle of a forest. Strange scents from strange cats swirled around her.

"Amberstone," A white cat padded up to her.

"Who are you?" Amberstone frowned, the she-cats bright green eyes glowed, her pelt was filled with suns.

"I'm Tall Moon," the white she-cat meowed.

"Why are you here?" Amberstone asked. "How do you know me?"

"We know every cat, we are every cats ancestors." Tall Moon meowed, amusement glittering in her eyes.

"Then what are you here for?" Amberstone asked.

"There is another prophecy." Tall Moon sighed.

"Again?" Amberstone looked around.

"Yes, so listen carefully." Tall Moon meowed.

"The silent dove will call to the whispering bird, the quiet hawk will show the light where to go." Tall Moon's mewed echoed through the trees, the cats murmured the same.

Amberstone frowned. "What does that mean?"

"You have to figure it out," Tall Moon began to fade, the forest faded with her. The cats murmurs grew louder until Amberstone jerked awake in her nest.

Blinking sleep from her eyes, she got up and stretched. Amberstone padded into the clearing, deciding to check up on Curlstep.

She followed the same path she took yesterday, she climbed up the cliff and looked in. Curlstep was stretching in her nest, Fiona was hushing her kits back to sleep.

The three kits looked over at Amberstone.

"Howl!" They called, bounding our to her.

"Hi, kits." Amberstone purred.

"What are you doing here?" Curlstep asked, worry in her eyes.

"I just wanted to talk to you." Amberstone looked at the expecting queen.

"Could you teach us the attack crouch?" Birch asked, his orange and white pelt fluffed up.

"Yeah! We want to be just like you," Grass's gray kit fluff was sleeked back.

"Well, not every cat can be like me." Amberstone looked at her paws with embarrassment.

"But some cat can, can't they?" Leaf asked, her golden eyes glowing.

"Maybe..."

"Come on, I want to know what you want to talk about." Curlstep meowed, leading the golden cat down the trail to the ground.

Amberstone followed the silver she-cat.

Once they were out of sight, Curlstep whirled around. "What did you want to talk about?"

"I had another prophecy," Amberstone started.

"If you keep having prophecies then why aren't you a medicine cat?" Curlstep interrupted, then noticing she squeaked in surprise. "Sorry." She mumbled.

"It's alright, and I would rather fight then treat wounds," She mewed. "Do you want to hear the prophecy or are you going to interrupt me?" Amberstone mewed, amusement glinting in her eyes.

"Sorry," Curlstep glanced at her paws.

"It's okay," Amberstone purred. "The prophecy was... the silent dove will call to the whispering bird, the quiet hawk will show the light where to go." She lowered her mew.

"So, who is the silent dove? Who is the whispering bird? Who is the quiet hawk, and who is the light." Curlstep mewed, narrowing her eyes in thought.

"I have no idea" Amberstone's meow got cut off by a yowl.

The two cats raced to the clearing to see what was happening.

"Who are these?" Leopard asked, leaping off the cliff to the ground.

"These are three cats I have found." Shadow meowed, distantly looking at the cats.

"Tell us your names," Leopard asked, circling the little group.

"I'm Blaze!" Squeaked a small yellow she-cat.

"She looks barely three moons old!" Curlstep whispered into Amberstone's ear.

Amberstone murmured her agreement.

"I'm Sugar," A white she-cat meowed, with two different coloured eyes.

"And I'm Blossom," A ginger and white patched she-cat meowed.

Amberstone just stared at the three new cats. Blaze looked less that three moons, Sugar seemed to be ten moons, while Blossom looked like she was eighteen moons.

"The meeting is over!" Leopard yowled.

Blaze's amber eyes grew wide as she caught Amberstone's eye.

"Howl!" Leopard called.

Amberstone looked up when her rogue name was called.

"Come here." Leopard flicked her tail.

Amberstone looked over at Curlstep and Curlstep nodded. Amberstone padded over to the older she-cat. "Yes?"

"Howl, I would like for you to take these three around our territory." Leopard meowed.

Amberstone nodded and padded out the entrance, her pelt brushing the brambles.