Intro

"He's gone..."

Keith sat in his room alone as he stared at the wall glaring. Shiro. Shiro was gone. They had no lead on getting him back either.

"I want you to lead Voltron,"

Shiros words echoed in his head as Keiths knuckles where white, gripping his Marmora knife deadly tight.

"Your going to have to control your emotions if your going to lead this group some day,"

Nothing was suppose to happen to Shiro, he was going to be alright after that battle and everything was going to be okay.

Knock knock knock

He looked up confused, it was the middle of the night, of course everyone was worried but at this time everyone should've at least be sleeping. Then again, what was he doing? Not sleeping too.

Keith stood up and saw Lance walk in hugging his jacket tightly staying silent.

"Hey man," Lance let out a breath looking at him.

"How are you holding up?" The blue paladin asked straightening his back.

"I'm fine, why do you care?" Keith crossed his arms.

"Cause you where closest to Shiro out of all of us, he was the closest thing to a family you had I know and loosing someone like that isn't easy," Lance told him softly. Keith knew Lance was just trying to be caring. For once. but it annoyed him, why when Shiro leaves Lance is finally not a dick? What twisted logic is that?

"Mind your business lance, you don't know anything about mine and shiros relationship or what we've been through, he's my family," Keith spat out as lance sighed a little.

"Keith I'm trying to help, you where basically the right hand man, I respect Shiro for that, but I need everyone to make sure they're mentally stable as well," Lance explained not moving.

"You sound like you've had experience," Keith looked at him after a moment of silence.

"I had a therapist, she helped me, now let me help you," Lance reached out but Keith back handed his hand away.

"Fuck off, your acting like Shiro," Keith glared again.

"I'm not trying to act like Shiro, I'm trying to get this team together," Lance told him bewildered.

"That's exactly sounding like shiro!"

"Then let me help!"

"See your doing it again!" Keith snapped. "I know your sooo good at being a replacement Lance but you'll never replace Shiro!"

Lance stood there with a calm look but his eyes where full of a pain keith has never seen on him.

"Get some sleep Keith, good night," Lance walked out without looking back as the doors closed behind him.

Keith covered his face with his hands falling onto his bed letting out a frustrated scream into the pillow. He stayed there, face first in the pillow, as he thought about everything, Shiro, Lance, the world, the universe. It tired him out.

He trusted lance with his life, he didn't know why he was acting like this towards him, taking his frustrations out on the other Paladin. But he still took his advice and tried to get some rest, he was exhausted from the last 24 hours...