Returning trust

Lotor stood in front of the Paladins as Lance was in a healing pod and would be for at least two hours before he'd be fully healed once again. He watched the screen as Coran, Pidge and Matt contacted Lotors three remaining generals.

"Alright prince Lotor," Coran nodded meaning they could contact them now.

"Acxa, Zethrid, Ezor, this is prince Lotor, I must speak with you," Lotor had his hands behind his back as he looked at the screen. A moment later Axca's fact came up with Zethrid and Ezor behind her.

"Lotor?" Ezor gasped.

"I believe you owe me a discussion," Lotor had no emotion on his face nor in his eyes.

"So you can kill one of us? We knew what we where doing," Zethrid glared as Axca stayed silent.

"I know you knew what you where doing every tick of the way," Lotor glared back darkly.

"But I wish for your trust and loyalty once again, for it wasn't I who betrayed you all," he nodded with a strong voice.

"You killed Narti," Acxa hissed at him.

"Yes, but haggar was using her as a spy, where you aware of that?" Lotor replied calmly.

They where silent.

"After my father released me from my position of the empire Narti has been a spy, that's how we where found," Lotor explained and the girls stayed silent.

"Lotor?" Ezor said quietly.

"Where's Lance?" She asked softly looking at him.

"He's been injured, he's healing in a altean pod," he told her with a nod.

"Is he going to be okay?" She asked again worriedly.

"Lance will be fine, but now we have to discuss a bigger problem," Lotor wanted to take those words back, Lance was his biggest problem but that was for him, for the universe it was the galra empires.

"I promise you all, I never wish to harm you, any of you, not even Narti, but I've done what I must have to keep us going through this war, I mourn for the lost of our friend but we must fight for those life's that where lost in this war," he said strongly yet calmly.

"Will you fight with me once again? Forgive me for my mistakes? I have forgiven you for mistakes," he looked at them as he remembered lances body falling from Acxa shooting him with a stun as Lotor was next.

"No tricks?" Zethrid growled.

"Have I lied to you before?" Lotor smirked. He has never lied to those he cared for.

"We're with you," Acxa nodded.

"I'll send you coordinates, come unarmed to the castle of lions," Lotor told her.

"Like Voltron? Your with Voltron?" Zethrid glared.

"I will explain if you keep your word," Lotor said seriously.

"Understood... Sir," Acxa kept a straight face but a smile tugged at her lips.

"Thank you old friend," Lotor nodded. "And reach nayla if possible,"

"Of course," and the screen went blank.

"See, that wasn't so hard now was it?" Lotor turned to the others raising an amused eye brow at the Paladins.

"You think they'll really come and be loyal to you again?" Keith asked with his arms crossed.

"I've known my generals much before Voltron returned to this war, I'll trust them if they trust me," Lotor explained.

"Something I've notice this team lacks of," he looked over them all.

"We haven't known each other as long, but I consider them all my family," Allura told him.

"Even Lance?"

"Yes,"

"Was that before or after?" Lotor looked at her.

"Both, lances betrayed was misunderstood," Allura nodded. Lotor walked out but she followed.

"I meant before or after you knew I was altean, to trust us all including him," Lotor towered over the altean princess.

"I-I..." She couldn't form words.

"I apologize for my behavior," she sighed and Lotor seemed unfazed.

"My heritage does not define me, treat me no different due to the race we share nor from the one we fight against," Lotor told her and Allura nodded.

"Was it hard growing up?" She asked and Lotor shrugged.

"I do not remember most of my childhood, I was with my mother when she was consumed by quintessents, probably because I never had one, so I make the most of it now,"

"But being raised an the galra empire but being altean, did your mother or father protect you-" "they did not do anything, I only call my father by his parental title for respect, I've lost my mother long ago, now pardon me, I must go return to lance," Lotor walked away before the conversation continue and Allura pursed her lips.