Sniper

"We need to talk,"

Lance gasped startled and aimed his blaster up at Lotor who was calm. They both stood in the gun range as it was where lance usually spent his time now, to get better.

"No thanks," Lance rolled his eyes turning away hitting the same target three more times effortlessly.

"It's been quintants, I apologized for raising my voice-" "I don't care if you apologized or not, it's not about that," Lance pulled the trigger again.

"Lance-" bang

"Lance just-" bang

"Enough with this, I am serious," Lotor put his hand on the barrel of the gun to lower it.

"I want you to join me on a mission,"

"Why? What mission?" Lance asked crossing his arms leaning more on one leg.

"I am suppose to go to a 'meeting' with my generals as well, I need back up if anything goes wrong," Lotor said gently placing a hand on his shoulders firmly.

"You aren't loyal to me I understand, you don't trust me and I do not trust you if I'm being honest, but I do rely on you as a sharpshooter, and you're a good soldier,"

"Why not one of your generals?" Lance asked with a scowl. "You trust them right?"

"Of course, but Axca is not a sniper, she has good aim but from from afar, but they are coming as well, I need you for a distance," Lotor explained letting go and lances fingers skimmed the black and purple snipper rifle.

Lance picked it up and raised the rifle leaning a little on his shoulder and looked through the scope and fired it, hitting the head of the target.

"Alright, I'll do it," Lance agreed.

"I don't believe you'll be wearing that while your on the job," Lotor looked at the black clothes Lance wore.

"Wait what?"

Authors note:
So for future chapters they will be bounced off the actual show but some will be clips and with what happened to lead to that and after the scene, get to the mind of the enemy you know? Sorry this chapter was short, it was kinda a bridge just to get over to further in the story. Hope you like it and hope you continue reading it.

Comment
Vote
Follow

Later