Not good bye

"What the hell? Everyone okay?" Keith called after a while of silence.

"Guys I'm seeing big dead and ugly," Pidge spoke up and they saw zarkon on the outside of his ship with a large sword.

"Holts, what blade is that?" Shiro asked.

"Why? Is it a bad blade? Know what any galra with a blade is bad, like its really bad," hunk pulled back on yellow getting away from zarkon.

"Sorry Keith but you know it's true," hunk squeaked seeing Keiths unamused face.

"I can't identify the sword, but it has a shit ton of quintessents, could cut through metal like a hot knife through butter," Matt identified the sword the emperor welded.

"Better than the black bayard," Keith mumbled.

"Do we form Voltron?" Pidge asked.

"No, we weaken him first, then Voltron to end him," Shiro glared and everyone agreed with a nod.

"Lotor, Lance, Ezor, anyone there?" Allura contacted them but no respond.

"What is going on over there?" She hissed silently to herself.

------

"Mother..." Lotors eyes widen looking down at Hagar as he was still on her. Hagar seemed paused, she wasn't sure what to do. Her skin slowly turned to a sickly tan as if purple was staining her skin, her cheek bones almost where sticking out of her face as her eyes where dilated.

"Honerva died 10,000 years ago," hagars skin turned back to purple with a glare.

"Yet her son stands today," Lotor glared back down at her.

"Do you even remember? Remember your love for my father? Any love for your son?" Lotors voice was dry as his fangs showed dangerously.

"I-I..." Hagar trailed off. "I am not your mother Lotor,"

"Honerva was your mother, not me," she sighed finally and Lotor closed his eyes tightly getting off aggressively.

"Your right, your a cold, heartless, arrogant Druid, if you where your mother you wouldn't let your son suffer physically and mentally," Lance stood with shaky legs glaring at her.

"If you where a mother you'd show kindness, love, lead him to be a prince, but Lotor is stronger than you or zarkon, he's a true leader, not a coward, because he learned it all on his own," Lance spat blood and walked to ezors unconscious body while Lotor didn't look at the woman on the floor.

"Love it weakness," Hagar finally said looking at lotor.

"Yet you love my father, you know your past, I can see the lie in your eyes," Lotor said coldly.

"I show you no mercy, you've brought every ounce of pain and suffering upon yourself, I will fight against you and this damned empire, even if I am the last standing," Lotor snarled at her and turned away but didn't move his feet to walk away.

"I remember the day I found out you where still alive after I was revived, my baby was given back to me after a miscarriage, your father no longer had love in his heart, but I showed mercy in letting you live, but I would not be your mother,"

"That was your own mistake now wasn't it,"

Lance stood by Lotor seeing the pain in his facial expression. But when his hand made contact with the princes shoulder he relaxed. He remembered after everything, he wasn't alone.

"The others need us, Ezor needs medical attention, leave her," Lance whispered.

"We must destroy her or zarkon will come back no matter what," Lotor looked down at him.

"She's your mother, evil or not, you won't kill her, not after learning the truth," Lance put a hand on his cheek softly and Lotor turned his face away from him.

"You turn away cause you know it's true Lotor," Lance narrowed his eyes.

"We have a larger issue, let's go," Lotor went over and picked up Ezor bridal style as she whimpered lightly but didn't open her eyes.

"Acxa, Zethrid, Ezor isn't doing to good, can you get down here and take her to coran," Lance ordered as they left Hagar alone in the room.

"On our way," Zethrid answered.

"Go take care of zarkon, I'll stay with Ezor," Lance stopped him and Lotor looked at him with a debate in his head.

"This isn't good bye," Lance frowned. "It's good luck,"

Lotor grabbed Lance by the side of his face and pressed his lips against the humans, Lotor closed his eyes kissing him hard with passion as Lance slipped his hand over Lotors on his face melting in sweetly and gasped when Lotor pulled away.

"You suck, now this defiantly better not be good bye," Lance smiled at him softly.

"Come on you two... We're in the middle of a battle," Ezor groaned and they both looked at her with wide eyes.

"Take it easy, helps on the way," Lance knelt down to her and she mumbled something Lance didn't hear her as Ezor leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Go, I got it from here," Lance looked back at Lotor.

"Here," he threw his gun to the prince and Lotor caught it easily and nodded taking off in a sprint to the boss battle.

"Come on," Lance put her arm around his shoulders to help her up and Lance glanced back seeing Hagar standing there watching.

"What? You going to kill me?" Lance glared and kept walking.

"Easily," she nodded walking forward after him.

"Why would you not let him end me?" She asked and Ezor flinched at the noise when a look crashed into the ship.

"Because he doesn't know what a mother is, I do, and I know no matter what happens you don't end your own mother, but unlike him, mine actually acts like one," Lance glared at her and Hagar frowned.

"Are you going to do something about it or keep being zarkons pawn?" He asked and she stayed silent.

"Then fucking do something," Lance spat as he received a message for the two fellow generals arrived.

"Your going to be okay Ezor," he whispered at the pink galra hybrid.