Familiar strangers

"Alright good morning ladies gents and Zethrid, today is a lovely day of my life of living starwars, today I can interest you in gunmens, snipers, a prince of a bad ass race, lizard aliens with a cat, an Ezor and something I like to call the big guns aka Zethrid," Lance laid on top of a post as he was ahead on a galra base making sure it was clear for the other generals.

"What was that? Like a article of the day?" Ezor asked through his helmet.

"Yes it was, pretty accurate right?" Lance smirked as he looked through the scope on his snipper rifle.

"Strangely yea," she snickered.

"Focus you two," Acxa said flatly as she was also through the helmet.

"Chill Acxa, not like you guys haven't done this before," Lance waved her off.

"He does have a point,"

"Thank you Zethrid,"

"We're not friends,"

"Ah! Don't even try that bullshit, you said you liked me and I am holding that till death does us part," Lance smirked as he looked at the robotic soldiers.

"I wouldn't bet on that Lance, it may come sooner than you think," Lotor chuckled as he listened.

"Wow, I love your back up," Lance grumbled with his cheeks stained red a little.

Suddenly he felt the base getting hit and and scooted further back as he felt the base shaking and smirked knowing his team was near- the generals actually- not his team team.

He chuckled as he saw soldiers running out as well as the galra leader of this post as he was behind them. He saw all blasters where on the door except they didn't know Lance was already there.

"Peek a boo," Lance aimed his snipper.

An explosion hit the door and two blade flew out and hit two robots, killing them instantly.

"That's my que, thank you Ezor," Lance sang as he started shooting a soldier down one by one.

"Don't kill the commander," Lotor told him through a small screen in his helmet.

"Got it sir," Lance nodded and shot the two next to him. He cried out in surprise and looked back at Lance who waved innocently at him. He aimed his own blaster at Lance.

"You?! Lotor sent you to finish what he started?!" He blasted at Lance who rolled out of the way and saw Zethrid charge in after Ezor who flipped out of the way while she smashed guards out of the way and he started shooting at her.

"Not on my watch pal," Lance smirked and shot right next to his feet to make him jump in surprise.

Acxa shot at the soldiers as she flipped to the other side as Lance stayed in his spot.

"Let me finish him off!" He heard Zethrid yell.

"No! You know the plan!" She called back over but grunted when a shot went over her head.

"My life doesn't matter, all that matters is the empire!" The commander shouted.

"Alright that's enough of that," Lance turned his gun to stunner.

"Never mind I see one of my favorites," Lance smirked seeing Narti crawling on the ceiling above the galra.

He suddenly stopped shooting as his eyes turned purple and Lance jumped down with the jet pack on his back and turned his sniper it a hand blaster while Narti's hand was on the mans back.