Plans

Lance bolted in his bed covering his mouth with a scream as tears fell down his face and his chest heaved quickly in fear as he sat in the bed he shared with Lotor.

He stared at his knees with wide eyes and took a deep breath as he looked at Lotor sleeping, he was on his side as when he wakes up he'd see Lance, it how Lotor always slept, Lance noticed how he never slept with his back to him.

Lance sniffled a little wiping his eyes and saw the clock. Everyone should be getting up around this time. He looked at Lotor who's white hair pooled around his head as his face was relaxed. Lance leaned down and softly kissed his cheek as his lips met the corner of Lotors lips a little and got up not wanting to disturb his lover.

"And where are you going?" Guess he's not as asleep as Lance thought.

"I'm getting breakfast, letting you sleep," Lance smirked back at him and Lotor shook his head with his eyes closed.

"Stay," he reached for lances hand.

"Oh how charming of you," Lance teased and Lotor smiled peaking an eye open. Lance pounced on him and straddled Lotors waist but leaned down kissing him quickly.

"So, I've been thinking," Lance laid on his chest with his hands under his chin and Lotor raised an eye brow.

"Of?" Lotor asked as his hands rested on lances lower back.

"When this is over, your going to get your empire back, but before all that... Maybe we can go to earth?" Lance smiled shyly looking at Lotor.

"Your home planet?" Lotor looked at him and Lance nodded sitting up.

"Travel the world, show you the Eiffel Tower, beaches, Statue of Liberty, hiking forests, we can go literally anywhere!" Lance explained excitedly and Lotor thought for a moment.

"And the empire?" He looked back at the human.

"You'll be the emperor, you make the rules, and first thing is a break," Lance smirked kissing him softly holding the back of his neck.

"Your to convincing my love," Lotor chuckled running his thumb over lances bottom lip.

"What about your family?" He asked and Lance smiled holding Lotors hand against his cheek and trailed his hand down to his bare shoulder as he placed small kissed down his purple skin to his muscular shoulder and over his scarred marking.

"I'm sure they'll love to meet you, you know for being an alien and the smooth man that stole my heart," Lance came back up close to his face and Lotor softened with a little grin.

"And being a prince?" He teased. Lance kissed him quickly.

"They don't have to know that, your my prince," Lance kissed his cheek

"Only if you stay as my general as well, ruling the empire at my side, mine," Lotor growled flipping him over as he towered over Lance.

"That's kinky," Lance giggled pulling Lotor closer but yelped quickly when he moved his leg.

"This damn thing," Lance groaned but melted when Lotor kissed him again.

"It'll heal," Lotor smirked as he traveled down kissing lances body. Lance hummed playing with Lotors hair but they froze when the door was banged on.

"Get up skittle package, team meeting," Pidge banged on the door and they could hear Matt and hunk telling her to be nicer.

"Duty calls," Lance smiled sheepishly at Lotor. He smirked and growled as he kissed Lance passionately as Lance smiled kissing back.

"They'll return soon," Lotor pulled away and got out of the bed as Lance pouted laying his head back on the pillow.

"Stupid war, stupid space," Lance grumbled as he grabbed his clothes and fitting his shirt on again as Lotor helped him up.

"Fix your hair, you have this much, you have to know what to do with it," Lance fixed the princes hair as he stood on his toes as he held himself up against the prince.

"My dear we must go," Lotor chuckled as Lance took a small step to hold onto Lotors arm for support. He grunted softly as he gripped Lotors arm and used his good leg to support himself without any help from the brace that basically trapped his leg. Lance limped out of the room with Lotor walking with strong steps.

"Morning everyone," Lance smiled as they entered the room full of Paladins as Keith was in his red paladin suit and Matt was no longer in uniform but dressed as a rebel again.

"What's going on?" He raised an eye brow.

"We got a plan, and we need all hands on deck, including your fucked up leg," Pidge smirked.

"Your going back in the pod, fix up the rest of your leg," Shiro nodded.

"Ok..." Lance bit his lip nodding nervously, he hated the pods, they where cold and claustrophobic, no air until he wakes up. "And what after that?"

"We got allies and allies, time to use them, Lotor, you need to get your shit together with your generals, we'll need them too if they're not with the empire," Keith said with his arms crossed.

"I think you have that situation in the wrong idea," Lotor frowned unamused.

"You do know they shot us first, right?" Lance raised an eye brow.

"Still need them, bad ass and know how to fight, we got rebels from across the galaxy, Marmora, and freed planets who are good allies now," Matt shrugged and Lance and Lotor slowly looked at each other and finally nodded.

"We contact them first," Lotor said crossing his arms with slight annoyance.