Plan of attack

"Hey losers! Come on we got a plan!" Lance ran into the dining room seeing the Paladins minus Shiro as he was already with Allura and Lotor.

"Already?" Pidge stood up quickly.

"Acxa got the codes, Allura was able to bring up a map of the main ship," Lance smirked and ran back to the alteans and galra.

They all ran to the control room and saw Lotor explaining to Allura the weak points with Zethrid help as she already mastered spotting weaknesses in ships.

"Zarkon would be in these quarters, we strike closest to him," Lotor explained.

"No we strike farthest," Lance cut in and stood with the aliens.

"What? Why farthest?" Zethrid whined almost.

"We make more destruction, we attack closer and closer till zarkon either comes out or his witch," Lance explained and Acxa nodded understanding.

"If we destroy more it gives zarkon less to fight with," Acxa agreed and Lance smirked.

"I can live with that," Zethrid patted his shoulder. "Good idea small fry,"

"Still with the nick names..." Lance mumbled and heard Lotor chuckle.

"It's how I express my affection," she shrugged.

"So what's the plan then?" Keith asked.

"Ezor and Lance will go in to the ship, destroy from the inside," Lotor said slipping his hand into lances with a confident squeeze.

"It's a good day to die!" Lance whooped with a cocky smirk.

"After Lance and Ezor are in..."

... It'll take off from there after Voltron is soon behind...

"You ready?" Lance stood at the edge of a drop as he and Ezor where over the galra main ship with Acxa piloting.

"Born ready," Ezor smirked back. She back flipped out and dove down with a swan dive and activated her invisibility as Lance jumped after her doing the same.

They both grunted when the landed but rolled a little back to their feet. Lance tapped the side of his helmet looking down and saw an entrance, motioning it to Ezor.

"We're in," Ezor looked down and jumped into the ship silently as Lance landed behind her looking around.

Two soldiers passed them as they stayed silent but where not seen only for Lance to be able to see Ezor due to his helmet and she had the same. Once it was clear Lance took out his gun and walked ahead.

"Alright left or right?" Lance whispered as Ezor had his back.

"Your going to go right, the control room is down the hallway," Pidge told him and Lance nodded.

"Zethrid, Lotor, start attacking first, it'll create a distraction," Lance snuck down the hallway as Ezor ran ahead and looked around the corner seeing a guard and a Druid.

"Druid," she mouthed to him and Lance cussed silently.

"Lo, hurry up, Druids," Lance hissed as he and and Ezor hid behind the corner.

"So?" Hunk questioned through the headset.

"Druids can sense us even if they can't see us, duh," Ezor stuck out her tongue but they both gasped when the Druid appeared in front of them. Lance grunted and shot his blaster under its chin and Ezor flipped to the soldier that ran over slamming her shoulder into him and he fell unconscious after hitting the wall hard.

"Brutal," Ezor looked at the Druid amused and Lance shrugged.

"Let's move," Lance went around the corner and Ezor round house kicked the door down as Lance ran in guns blazing.