Infinate seconds

Lance tapped his finger on the ground while he sat against the wall watching the light under the door. Waiting for another guard to drag him away.

He didn't know how long he's been here, there was no night, no day, only seconds he barely could keep up with while he tapped his finger. It could've been just a few hours, a day, weeks, and no one gives a damn on where he was. His concussion made it hard for him to keep his head up and eyes open.

Did the team care even? Or was it like sweet relief. Allura never liked him, neither did Keith or Pidge, Coran and hunk hopefully care about him. Or was everyone to busy finding Shiro? At least Shiro could help them actually, he was a replacement, an annoyance, a seventh wheel. They didn't really need him bugging them anymore.

Now he's going to die here and alone, who knows if it'll be slow or quick. Either way he's always knew it was going to be alone. No love of his life holding his hand and stroking his hair, no family comforting him and others for their lost brother, son, uncle, no friends to smile at him and tell him 'thank you for being in my life'.

"Hey chloe, I think I get to see you soon," he whispered softly to no one.

Chloe was once the youngest, would've been eleven by now, but died at eight. She was lances favorite, his partner in crime. Him, his older twin Rachel and Chloe were the youngest teaming up against the older siblings without getting caught by their parents. A eight year old and the sixteen year olds taking care of their niece and nephew. Rachel would sneak out with Lance as he went to steal the baby of the family to go get ice cream at one in the morning and never was caught. The three of them loved every second of it.

That was until July 27th where Lance had to drive Chloe to her first dance competition instead of ballet, Rachel was sick that weekend.

She was going to win for his birthday present.

God damn those semis. The driver didn't see lances pick up truck on the right lane. He hasn't touched a normal car since he was sixteen...

"LOOK OUT!"

Lance blinked as the door was opened and light attacked him brightly but he put his hand up to block the light from his eyes.

"Come paladin," Hagar walked in with a guard as he held chains.

"No thanks, I'm pretty cozy," Lance smirked despite the pain.

"Grab him," Lance couldn't even see the guard clamp chains on him, around his wrist and around his neck. The sharp edges of the metal cutting into his one arm with the gash.

"C-can you loosen it up?" Lance tried staying still as possible.

They both ignored him and Lance felt the chains yanks and he bit back his tongue to not cry out when he lurched forward and scrambled to his feet.

Lance was tugged down the halls as blood started to drip down his wrist everytime they where yanked.

"Stop, that hurts!" Lance gave into the pain.

"This is just the beginning," Hagar back handed him and Lance felt fear sink into his chest. He knew it, he knew better than to believe a galras words about his safety, it was all lies.

He was forced against to the ground with his hands in front of him but the chain of his cuffs was attached the ground but someone pulled a lever to tighten them so lance only had about three inches of chain. He painted feeling sweat run down his face as his heart raced.

"Tell me everything you know on Voltron," Hagar grabbed his ear forcing him to look at her.

"I-I don't know much, I swear," Lance said with fear in his blue eyes.

"Your afraid paladin? Good." She snarled and Lance felt a whip crack against his skin on his back and cut through his black clothes. In surprise his voice broke in a painful cry never feeling this type of pain.

"You should," she glared down at him with the snap of the whip echoing. Lance sucked in a breath as a tear ran down his face as he clenched his fist tightly. His chained fists shaking against the ground.

"Now tell me everything," she stood back up and Lance whimpered but didn't say a word. Another whip lash.

"Cooperate and the pain will cease," Hagar growled.

"A-alright please just stop, Voltron is five robotic lions forming together-" he was cut off by his own screams when another whip lash cut into his skin.

"Not what Voltron is, about voltron," Hagar snarled impatiently.

"I don't even know the basics, I just pilot the blue lion! I don't know!" Lance yelled curling down towards the ground to hide his face.

"You think we're stupid paladin? We will break you for information," Hagar blasted him with lightning.

"Your stupid enough to believe I know anything," Lance slipped out but got another gash opened across his back and he screamed a whimper with his lips pursed.

"God dammit! I'm telling the truth! Please believe me!" Lance cried as more tears raced down his skin. Black dots danced in his vision while he panted heavily hoping to catch a breath but everytime he inhaled it sent spikes of pain down his spine.

Lance trembled against the cold metal floor as he curled up in a ball on his knees, digging his nails into his palm trying to calm down but he couldn't while he shook. His ears rang but flinched at the sound of someone screaming and hagars voice followed as if she was defending herself. He couldn't bring himself to look up, it was muffled and blurry all around him.

"Lance are you alright?" A sudden calm voice asked as Lance couldn't even try to look up but that voice has been the only kind thing on this ship of hell that he knew of.