Unexplained

"What memories did they witness?" Lotor asked as he and Lance sat on a bed given some privacy.

"Up to when we fought last," Lance bit his lip.

"Allura knows about you, altean, and us being together," he said softly and Lotor nodded.

"It is a shame but hopefully that gets us pass the little bicker between all of us," he explained.

"I'm tired my love, let's get some rest," Lotor brushed his fingers through lances short hair and brought him to a small kiss.

Lance pushed Lotors long hair over his shoulder as he brought Lotor back down closing his eyes as Lotor chuckled towering over Lance as he held himself up on his forearms over Lance while kissing him sweetly.

"I miss us," Lance smiled up at him.

"Hmm do you now?" Lotor teased kissing his lips again.

"Yep, just you and me, in your big bed where we didn't give a fuck," Lance smirked and Lotor agreed as Lance held on to the back of his neck bringing him down again.

"I thought we gave some?" Lotor hummed as lance gasped and smacked his chest laughing.

"How about this, for you and I, we will take the empire back," he pecked Lance again. "When that's picked up again, we will find a kind planet, and it will just be us for how ever long we desire, because I will never get tired of you," he smiled down at Lance who giggled a little.

"On earth those are called honey moons," Lance looked up at him.

"But that's after marriage and I don't think either of us are ready for marriage for a while," he sat up and Lotor raised an eye brow.

"Why do humans have such a unique tradition just for after marriage? Why not have a honey moon whenever they wish?" Lotor sat up leaning his arms on his knees.

"Cause that's a vacation, honeymoons are just more romantic," Lance laughed a little at him and Lotor rolled his eyes and pulled Lance back down under him and kissed him again.

"Then I shall take you on a non marriage honeymoon, romantic yet we are not engaged," Lotor smirked and Lance pretended to think about it.

"Your such a dork, yes I'll go in a non marriage honeymoon with you," Lance smiled brightly as he played with Lotors larger hand. The Prince chuckled and laid next to him as he spooned Lance closely while Lance watched his purple hand turn tan.

"Comfortable?" Lance teased as he felt Lotor bury his face in the back of lances neck closing his eyes.

"You never answered my question," Lotor hummed against the warmth of lances body.

"Which one?" Lance reached back and gently touched the side of his face and felt Lotor kissed his palm.

"Why is it that I'm your hellfire?" Lotor asked again.

"Because you've been through hell and back but no one, no one will ever put out your flame, so don't you dare let them," Lance turned around facing him and brushed Lotors hair out of his eyes smirking.

"What did I do to deserve you," Lotor smiled calmly at him and Lance giggled rolling back over.

"Kidnapped me," lance teased. Lotor pulled him closer as he laughed.

"Best decision I've ever made," Lotor smirked as lance played with his hands, running his thumb over his knuckles feeling small scars from what ever his past held of battles.

"Good night love," Lance kissed his knuckles softly and Lotor soon fell asleep holding onto Lance, not daring to let go as if he'd be ripped away from his love and be left alone once again.

------------

"Alright, we can send Pidge and one to two others to go scout zarkons ship," Shiro said as they stood around a hologram of the main galra ship.

"I can shut down some of the security if I get close enough," Lance said and Shiro nodded.

"The west wing has less security, but still enough to call for more," Lotor said calmly with his hands tucked away in his crossed arms.

"Lance, Pidge, you two will scout the ship, hack the system and get whatever you can," Shiro told them.

"Sounds good," Pidge nodded not looking at Lance who frowned.

"Sounds under explained," Lance looked back at Shiro.

"Do we have a back up?" He asked.

"It's a simple plan, nothing more or less," Pidge sent him a glare and Lance shook his head.

"Lance is right, the plan isn't fully thought through, what do we do if they get caught? Should we send a second lion for back up in case anything goes wrong?" Hunk asked.

"Good idea, Allura, the red lion is second smallest, from a distance follow the green lion," Shiro nodded.

"Pardon me, I thought the red paladin pilots the red lion? Not the pink paladin," Lotor held up a hand stopping everyone.

"I do pilot the red lion," Keith shrugged.

"But who piloted black?" Lance asked.

"I did that too, for a little," Keith shrugged.

"And I piloted the blue lion for a little as well," Allura raised her hand a little.

"Wait what? That is so fucked up, why... So who pilots who now?" Lance shook his head confused.

"I pilot black," Shiro said.

"I pilot the red lion," Allura nodded.

"I'm green, I'm not an animal," Pidge rolled her eyes.

"I stayed with yellow,"

"I pilot the blue lion," Matt shrugged.

"Why am I still confused?"