Walls

Lance sat at the table with hunk as Pidge, Allura, Keith and Coran where to focused on finding Shiro more as hunk was focused on stress cooking and Lance was his victim on trying everything, new food that they don't know what it could be... Space cookies they're avoiding again.

"Has anyone eaten yet?" Lance asked as hunk put bowls and plates full of alien foods while hunk was exhausted as well.

"No, Pidge won't eat and Allura doesn't know she's hungry cause she's to focused, same with Keith, Coran seems to be okay though," hunk yawned sitting next to Lance.

"Why don't you go get some shut eye tough guy, I'll get something in everyone's stomach, they'll be excited to try something more than goo," Lance smiled up at him as hunk let out another tired yawn.

"Thanks man, you sure? Pidge has been crabby and you know how she is," hunk rubbed his eyes.

"I have a little niece and older sisters, I've dealt with worst," Lance smirked standing up grabbing a plate for the first crabby one he has to deal with.

"I wish you luck soldier," hunk chuckled.

"I'll need it, now go to sleep," Lance walked out of the room with a plate that was full of cracker like snack foods with a purple sort of meat with orange seasoning on top. What.

"Coran Coran the gorgeous man, you need food to keep up with that unwrinkled skin," Lance walked into the lower panel where it was more like an engine room.

"Oh thank you Lance," Coran smiled looking at the plate that was set near him on a table. Lance smiled back with a "no problem" and looked back again seeing Coran popping a snack in his mouth and kept working.

"You should take a nap Coran," Lance sang walking out.

Lance grabbed another plate of a baked little nuggets sort of food that was naturally orange and blue. Again, what.

He went to the main room as Allura was finding any galra ship that was near the battle and could possibly taken Shiro somehow, even the Druids. Anything. With them missing a paladin, a leader, they can't form Voltron.

"Find anything?" Lance asked handing her the plate.

"Nothing," Allura sighed rubbing her face not taking the plate so he awkwardly held it with two hands.

"Did you get any sleep last night?" The silence in return answered his question.

"Why don't you go in my room and get some of the face creams, really relaxing and it makes me happy," Lance offered.

"I can't exactly relax in this situation, some of us are working," Allura didn't look at him as she went back to work.

"I can try something to find Shiro, you need a break, treat yo self girl," Lance finger gunned at her and Allura glared at him.

"What is it you want Lance?" She asked flatly.

"Do you want to come have breakfast? Hunks resting and Corans not moving," Lance shrugged.

"So it would be just the two of us?" Allura asked and Lance nodded with a small smile. "Is this one of those 'dates' you always offered?" She asked again annoyed.

"No not really, but having your eyes on that screen can't be healthy... Maybe you can have those eyes on something more healthy~" Lance winked.

"No, Lance go away if your just being obnoxious," Allura said boredly and Lance flinched a little at her tone.

Allura heard Lance walk out and looked down seeing the plate of food and her face softened up.

She let out a tired sigh and moved the plate away from her for more room and got back to work.