Mi amor

"Are you going to tell me what happened?" Lance limped to the bed as he grunted holding his leg in pain sitting down and Lotor looked at him.

"When?" Lotor played it off.

"Why I woke up with you crying, hysterically, Lotor," Lance said seriously.

"Only other time I've seen you cry is when we almost..." Lance trailed off thinking.

"Was I going to die?" He asked almost scared.

"Lance..."

"Lotor answer the question please," Lance looked at him pleadingly as he grabbed his hand.

"You," he took a deep breath. "You did die, I-i thought I lost you," Lotor squeezed his hand and Lance felt his breath hitch.

"I-I thought..." Lotor couldn't finish his sentence. Lance pulled him in as Lotor wrapped his arms around him tightly.

"I'm okay, it just proves I'm not going anywhere without you," Lance kissed his cheek softly and leaned on his shoulder.

"I need you, your the best thing that's ever happened to me, I will treasure your beauty and your heart, your my little own hellfire," Lotor held him tightly as Lance smiled with Lotors chin rested on his head.

"That's my thing," Lance straddled his lap as his injured leg was extended still, unable to bend.

"Are you alright my love?" Lotor noticed how he made soft noises when he had to move his leg a little.

"I'm fine, stop worrying about me," Lance held his chin making Lotor look at him. "I'm always going to be by your side, but you need to stop worrying,"

"I'm fine, and it's not a lie, I'm still breathing and I still can do this," Lance kissed him slowly and Lotor melted quickly into his generals lips. "So, quit your worrying, you look like hell,"

"I couldn't sleep," Lotor smiled softly at him with calm eyes.

"Te juro que si te preocuparas te voy a drogar para que duermas," (I swear if you were worrying I'm going to drug you to sleep) Lance scowled at him but relaxed when Lotor kissed his nose.

"I've never heard you speak like that, what language is it?" Lotor purred staring into his eyes.

"It's Spanish dum dum, it's my first language," Lance explained.

"The earth English is your second?"

"Si mi amor," lances tongue rolled the 'R' as he smirked at Lotor who held his waist slipping his hands under lances shirt a little.

"And what does that mean? It sounds beautiful coming from you," Lotor chuckled at the language, but how smooth it flowed off lances lips made him want to listen to more of the Spanish language.

"Amor means love, mi means my," Lance explained softly.

"Mi amor," Lotor repeated and Lance giggled.

"Si," Lance kissed him with passion as Lotors hands traveled down further making them both smile and Lance giggled a little.

"Why is it always times like this, you make everything seem better?" Lance smirked breaking away as he laid in the crook of Lotors neck. "I forget everything that's been happening when it's just us, I wish I could always feel like this,"

"I'm sorry my love, it's just my magic touch," Lotor chuckled hugging him, holding him, keeping him close.

"You need to go to bed," Lance sat up straight and hobbled a little to get off of him and Lotor quickly kissed him but Lance giggled pulling away.

"Lo you know that won't work on me, you need to go to bed," Lance giggled as he was pushed down and towered by the galra.

"But this will," Lotor kissed his neck and Lance laughed a little more as his good leg wrapped around his waist as he tilted his head back.

"Damn you prince Lotor, you found my weakness," Lance looked up at him.

"As I quote 'I'm a bad guy, it's what I do,'" Lotor teased as he smiled at Lance. He snorted at the quote and pushed Lotor off of him.

"Bed," Lance said teasingly.

"Your staying then," Lotor reached for him.

"I'm not the one with bags under my eyes and hair in a mess," Lance shot him a look.

"I'm not the one with a quizaked up leg," Lotor shot back and opened the blanket for Lance to join him.

"Oh my god, it's nothing," Lance giggled sliding in next to his prince.

"It's defiantly nothing, not when your leg almost had to be taken off," Lotor slowly closed his eyes holding lances hand. Lance rested against him enjoying the weight of arms around him and warmth under him.

"Wait..." Lance thought about it for a moment.

"They where gonna WHAT?!"