Sent from the witch

"Prince Lotor, that anomaly is registering on our scanners again," Acxa turned from her post to him.

"Get the coordinates, I want a visual," Lotor told them and Lance glanced over and pulled up his own screen of a heat detector behind them on whoever is following.

"There's nothing," Acxa said narrowing her eyes.

"What are you expecting?" Ezor asked and Lance frowned as he saw a figure of a ship behind them.

"I don't think three strange readings in a day are a coincidence," Lotor glared.

"We're being followed?" Zethrid looked back.

"We'd know," Acxa stated.

"Not if they had our scanner protocols, they could counteract our measure," Lotor clenched his fist with narrowed eyes.

"Who would know our protocols other than the galra?" She asked.

"What if it was the galra?" Lance asked looking at his screen.

"I brought up the heat detector and there's a ship behind us, I think they're cloaked," Lance showed them and Lotor glared at the screen.

"Set blasters to fire around the anomaly," Lotor commanded.

"Around it? I say we hit it!" Zethrid complained.

"I want to know who's after me," Lotor told her and Lance nodded as he did as he was told sending the heat detector to the blasters.

Soon the blasters where set up and started shooting behind them to reveal the galra ship as it avoided getting hit by the blasts.

"It is a galra fighter," Acxa said impressed and Lotor leaned forward placing his hand on his chin with a devious smirk.

"Let's invite our guest aboard," Lotor said. They set up a beam that pulled on the fighter to drag it in.

-

Lotor stormed through the main ship of the galra and dropped a robotic arm on the floor with a loud bang behind Hagar with a livid look on his scowling face.

"Stop sending your cronies after me," Lotor snapped harshly, sick of these games Hagar kept testing him with.

"I know many ideas float through your head just like your father, but the galra needs your leadership in these troubling times," Hagar glared back at him.

"I am the leader!" Lotor raised his voice at her and was about to walk away. "But I am not my father," he growled.

"Your father would've never kept a paladin of Voltron alive," Hagar hissed behind his back.

"He's a general," Lotor stated with his back straight and head held high.

"I beg your pardon?" Hagar seemed disgusted.

"He is not part of Voltron. He is my general which is higher ranked than you witch," Lotor snarled at her with dangerous eyes.

"Prince Lotor you must be joking, he's human!" She yelled harshly.

"He's loyal to me, hes more apart of the galra than you've been in the past 10,000 years," he stood his ground against her.

"Disrespect him again or harm him I will do much worst than death could even come to you," Lotor said with a final glare and walked out of her sight with an angered scowl.