Long distance

"Ok so he's basically dead," Lance smirked as he was talking with Lotor again.

"To me personally, yes. Physically, no," Lotor smirked.

"Should've let Zethrid handle him," Lance sang.

"But Hagar would've already been onto me, and with the destroyed Teludav..." Lotor trailed off and Lance gave him a flat look.

"I thought you where over that,"

"I am,"

"Uh huh,"

"You know this long distance relationship stuff is really annoying, I don't get to do anything," Lance sighed and Lotor chuckled softly.

"And my dreams are getting weird too, just repeating and I can't talk to anyone about them here," he crossed his arms and Lotor gave him a soft smile.

"Your always welcome to talk to me about it, you know that," Lotor said gently and Lance nodded.

"I know, I just don't like keeping secrets," Lance rolled his eyes.

"Go right ahead and tell them, see what happens," Lotor smirked and Lance sent him a glare.

"You don't joke often but when you do-" "you love my jokes," Lotor cut him off and Lance blushed softly.

"Only because there so rare, and it's usually just you and me," Lance giggled.

"So any report on Voltron? Attacks I should be aware of?" Lotor asked changing the subject.

"Nothing yet, but they know about my back now and tried asking questions and I just told them I was a prisoner and all that happened and then Matt and Allura found a fucking hickie, thanks to you," Lance sent him a small glare.

"I could give you more,"

"Lotor!"

Lance covered his face as he heard Lotor laugh lightly at him and Lance peaked up seeing his smile.

"Your not working yourself to hard are you?" Lance asked rubbing his face.

"No, the empire is quiet, I believe I'm drifting though," Lotor told him.

"Is that good or bad?" Lance raised an eye brow.

"Hagars suspicious,"

"So bad," Lance nodded understanding. He felt his slightly bruised chest as it was finally starting to fade but it was just an ugly green and yellow bruises.

"She's healing my father still, I do not know if he'll return," Lotor shook his head with a frown.

"Zarkon could return?" Lance said confused and the prince nodded.

"I thought we killed him," he bit his lip.

"The Druids magic is bringing him back, but he is not strong yet, he is still on his death bed and I am in control," Lotor said confidently and Lance smiled nodding.

They continued to talk about their teams, how the generals where, the bases Lotor didn't care for if they where taken over or not, Lance smirked when he got Lotor to laugh again, it was hard since the prince was so serious, he could smirk or smile when he achieved or was satisfied but to get him to actually laugh, it was a different story.

"Is the communicator traceable?" Lance asked.

"Yes, but only I have the coding to see where your whereabouts are," Lotor looked away.

"Protective much?" Lance teased.

"Only for those I love,"

Lance smiled blushing again while looking at Lotor.

"I'll talk to you soon, don't work to hard," Lance sighed with a smile.

"As do you, my love," Lotor nodded and ended the video chat. They don't always end a conversation with an 'I love you' but more of something to do or remember in a caring way, to show that they still want the other to be mentally and physically healthy so they don't work themselves to death.

Lance sat in his dark room with his hands in his lap. He set the communicator in his pocket knowing someone could figure out a tracking device was on the ship and if they went through his room he'd be screwed. So he just kept it with him.

Last few days the others have noticed a strange signal going off in the castle and Lance hoped it wasn't his communicator but he had his doubts it was. Probably cause now he knows it's traceable.

"Hey Lance, who where you talking to?" A voice said from outside. Coran.

"What do you mean?" Lance faked a yawn and quickly covered himself with a blanket as Coran walked in.

"I heard you talking," Coran raised an eye brow. Lance let out another yawn stretching his arm and cracked his knuckles.

"I probably was sleep talking, bad habit," Lance rubbed his eyes pretending he was asleep.

"I do remember you telling me about that once," Coran smiled at him.

"Yep, happens when I'm stressed, weird dreams and all," Lance smiled but looked away quickly. That wasn't a lie.

"Weird dreams?" Coran sat next to him as Lance fiddled with his fingers.

"I just keep someone..." Lance trailed off.

"For Narti,"

Bang

"Dying..." Lances eyes widen.

"Who?" Coran asked now worried.

"I don't know, never seen them before," he sighed. Another lie to add to his list, he dread not knowing what the dream meant but now knowing who the name belongs too. Now that he's attached to those who may die.

"Well we're in luck, those dreams won't be bothering you probably for much longer," Coran beamed as they stood.

"Whys that?" Lance smiled gently with a lop sided grin.

"Oh I'm just guessing for the best, but Allura thinks those strange signals are coming from a tracker on the castle," Coran told him. Lance felt his heart stop but he acted normal. It's only been a couple weeks? They noticed a tracker already?

"Let's go see what's up," Lance nudged him with a smirk.