Final battle

The blue lion tumbled down the galra ship and Matt grunted as he saw a cut on blues leg as it sparked purple.

"Voltron now?" Matt asked with wide eyes pushing and pulling on the levers of blue but she wouldn't move.

"Come on blue come on, don't give up now girl!" Matt cried out looking back seeing zarkon walking toward blue. Matt froze in fear as flashbacks of purple and the crowd roaring at arenas of gladiator fights and zarkon watched all.

"Matt look out!" Pidge screamed.

"Matt!"

The sword was about to come down on the blue lion but instead the black lion was sliced a little but stood their ground over the blue lion.

"I'm not loosing you again," Shiro said sternly looking at Matt through the screen.

Suddenly a blast went off and they all saw Lotor holding a gun at zarkon.

"Finally, a challenge," zarkon growled turning to him.

"I take that as a compliment," Lotor narrowed his eyes.

"Form Voltron on my say," Lotor told them through his helmet.

"Oh this poor son of a bitch is gonna die," Pidge raised an eyebrow watching the galra's.

Zarkon roared and charged at Lotor who stood his ground glaring as he watched zarkons feet as he got closer.

He ran at his father and slid on his knees under zarkon then sat on one knee shooting at zarkon with the blaster. Lotor growled as the blaster sent weaker and weaker attacks and threw it at zarkons head with a grunt as zarkon growled.

"Pathetic," he snarled as Lotor clenched his fist.

Suddenly a sword came down from behind and zarkon growled seeing a sword sticking out of his shoulder and Lotors eyes widen seeing Zethrid charging out as Lance held onto the handles of the sword in the emperors.

"Of course," Lotor hissed under his breath as Lance let go with a kick and Zethrid slammed her shoulder into zarkon. Lotor jumped and yanked his sword out of zarkons shoulder with a twist.

"I told you to go, both of you," Lotor looked back at the two standing by his side.

"Axca's taking care of Ezor, your not dying alone," Zethrid looked down at him.

"Someone has to have your back, and no offense, your dads like ten feet tall," Lance smirked grabbing the gun on the ground.

"And why'd you throw my blaster?" He hit the side of it and the blaster charged up again only for Lance to change it into a riffle.

"Zethrid follow my lead, Lance attack with everything you got," Lotor commanded and the nodded. Lotor charged forward as zarkon got back up and punched Lotor into the ship making a dent in the metal.

Zarkon grabbed his large blade and swung it down on Zethrid only for her to clap her hands over the sides of the blade stopping it from hitting her or Lotor.

"Always wanted to fight a dead man walking," Zethrid smirked but gasped when zarkon turned his sword to the side at an angle, making the blade cut into her hands.

"And now your the dead man," zarkon growled but cried out when five blasts hit his upper body.

"Nah," Lance shot again at the galra man as Lotor groaned rolling to the side, grabbed his sword and getting to his feet.

"Voltrom would be really nice right now!" Lance called to the others as zarkon punched Zethrid to the side and walked past Lotor heading to Lance.

"Right now right now!" Lance screamed with a higher voice backing away and kept shooting at him.

"Shiro!" Lance screamed.

"Blues down, we can't form Voltron!" Keith called to him as he was fighting off fighters.

"You pieces of shit!" Lance snarled and hit zarkon in the head with a blast but it did nothing but cause him a head ache. He gasped when zarkon grabbed his neck and raised Lance off the ground squeezing his throat. Lance clawed at his hand when he dropped his gun.

"Weak paladin," zarkon grunted as Lotor held his arm watching in horror and Zethrid tried getting up as blood pooled around her hands.

Black lightning hit zarkon and caused him to fly across the top of the ship, Lance fell to his knees coughing seeing Hagar stand behind him.

"Zarkon, this has gone far enough," Hagar looked at zarkon who glared at her.

"Leave this life, leave our son, let me help you my love," Hagar held out her hand for zarkon as Lance made eye contact with Lotor.

"Hagar, what are you doing?" Zarkon snarled.

"You know me zarkon, and I know you, you helped me and now let me save you," she sighed walking to him and Zethrid helped Lotor up.

"Your sympathy makes you weak Hagar," zarkon looked down at her.

"You know better my lord, my love, I remember us," she placed a hand on his wounded arm and zarkon glared at her.

"My love for you made me weak," zarkon placed a hand on her cheek as Lance went to Lotor and they stayed silent.

Snap

"And I am no longer weak,"

hagars body fell and Lotors eyes widen gripping his sword tightly. Her body turning into black smoke with her cloak being left behind, she was gone.

Lotor snarled as he stepped forward, he didn't mourn for the lost witch but angered seeing there was no humanity left to be saved in his father, Zethrid held Lance back.

"What?" Lance turned to her.

"He needs to do this," Zethrid whispered.

"He'll die! He can't do it on his own," Lance tried pulling away but her grip was stronger.

"I declare marmora," Lotor snarled and zarkon nodded.

Marmora... The battle of freedom, an opponent must declare Marmora if they wish to fight for their own freedom and for another. Lotor declares Marmora for the freedom of the universe.

"When you die your generals shall suffer greatly," a smile almost crawled onto zarkons face but Lotor couldn't tell either way but rage filled him knowing two where watching.

"Blades," they stepped to each other and held a sword at each other's throats close enough for the cold metal of each blade.

"Begin."

Lotor used his sword to get zarkons away from his throat and ducked the next swing.

The battle of the universes freedom had begun.