Gaining material

"Amazing, your theory about Voltron was finally proven correct," Acxa stood by the hologram that showed a worm hole almost with a ship stuck in the middle. They witness Voltron going through the worm hole and saw it wasn't destroyed cause it wasn't a worm hole, it entered another reality.

"I was personally hoping to see some more fireworks, when it hit that energy swirl," Zethrid looked at the hologram.

"I guess all of the previous attempts to get it out were just more enjoyable to watch," she smiled sheepishly at her guilty pleasure.

"For me... Not for your pilots,"

"Your hilarious," Lance said sarcastically. He didn't want them to die.

"Voltron made it through because he is made of the same material as that comet King alfor tried to hide from my father," Lotor explained leaning on his fist against the arm of his chair.

"Now let's see if the new Paladins bring it back out to us," Lotor smirked satisfied.

"But what if Voltron is unable to escape the other dimension?" Ezor asked with a hand on her hip.

"It's another reality Ezor," Acxa corrected. Ezor let out a heavy sigh.

"What if they aren't able to escape the other reality?" Ezor groaned annoyed.

"If Voltron disappears from our world then we win, if they make it out with the comet we'll take it from them, it's a win either way," Lotor held his hands together with his fingers locked.

"That's really the material Voltron was made out of?" Lance asked in awe.

"You are correct," Lotor smirked at him.

"Awesome," Lance smiled amazed.

------

"So do you guys have seconds or ticks?" Lance asked as Ezor laid on the floor with her feet on the wall and Zethrid stood next to her raising an eye brow questioning the other girl.

It's been hours but they had to wait, Lance showed ezor some games and even Lotor and Zethrid listened interested a little before. Curiously of what earth had to offer for entertainment. Axca and narti paid no mind to the four as another few hours went by.

"Ticks are altean? Correct?" Lotor looked them confused as he listened and still looked at the plans in front of his screen. Lance sat on the ground boredly as he kept his back against the wall.

"Yep, seconds are from earth," Lance nodded wiggling his feet a little.

"Oh well.. We have-" "prince Lotor Voltron has come with the comet, they seemed damaged and no movement," Acxa cut him off quickly as everyone got back to their post, getting back to their feet.

Lotor smirked knowing his plan worked and sent fights out to retrieve the comet as the cruiser shot at the castle.

"Thank you for answering my distress signal Voltron," he said deviously.

Purple lasers from the two fighters went through the comet and they pulled it back to the cruiser while Voltron hasn't made any movement.

"We got it," Acxa told them and Lance watched the robotic weapon as they flew away.

"They'll be fine," Lotor set a hand on his shoulder to ease his worry.

"I know," Lance nodded gently touching Lotors hand knowing he was there, it was almost comforting. Ever since he's seen him break down, seeing him at his lowest point so far, Lotor opened up to him more. Such as touching, it was obvious Lotor never had someone to be more emotional around, such as a hug, a pat, etc. A friend. He wasn't a strict scary ruler he's had to try to be, it was opposite. It was refreshing.

"So what's the next step?" Lance turned to him as Lotor never took his hand of him. Not that lance minded someone's touch.